Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Spread Desert Planets Out...

Arsonide

I really like the desert planets, but now that I have the Twin Gremlins and Miter, I have no reason to ever see them again. Why are there ice planets everywhere, but desert planets are segregated into Phobos, never to be seen once you've gotten all the rewards from them, except for the occasional alert?

It would make much more sense, and increase the variety of the game, if they were spread out, like the ice planets.

No. The goal is to give each planet its own map. Think about realism. How does giving other systems this map, an anti-realistic strategy, going to allow for you to play them more? Liek the other systems, phobs drops mats and mods

Edited by Jamescell

No. The goal is to give each planet its own map. Think about realism.

Once again, the variety of the game would suffer for this, and it's one of the game's biggest drawbacks. I've been playing Warframe since it only had one tileset - the Corpus Ship, so I know the value of variety. Besides - realism - really? Are we really going to go there?

If every planet had one tileset, you'd have no reason to return and experience that content once you've gained the rewards. If they were spread out, as ice planets are now, you would see it everywhere.

Edited by Arsonide

No. The goal is to give each planet its own map. Think about realism.

To be fair planets are big, they could have both frost and desert parts. For instance earth does. Mars might.

Anything beyond Mars should be in permanent frost half-shields mode, Venus and Mercury should be in flowing rivers of lava mode.

Saturn and Jupiter are out of the question to land on, for one there's nothing much to land on, for another the atmospheric pressure would make you implode.

So you want the corpus to inhabit the icy parts of a planet, and the Grineer to peacefully hang out with them on the warmer parts? And for every planet to have the same environments? The reason the corpus map is spread, is because there were only three maps at the time, as that amount grows, I think the goals is to give systems unique maps. If you want variety then choose different systems.

Edited by Jamescell