Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith And Conclave

Rasmenar

Yes, this is pretty much a QQ thread. Sorry.

Basically, with the way Conclave works right now:

Build level 1 Melee weapon with AOE Knockdown
Use max'd Strun Wraith and a lato
Get tons of free kills.

The balance of certain mods and weapons definitely needs to be looked at - Strun Wraith + Fragor/Reaper Prime is pretty damn broken. Hell... even without the knockdown, I was getting 2 or 3 shot by people with a strun wraith from half way across the room, with 900 shields and 600 health.

Might wanna take a look at that... and maybe consider re-setting Conclave stats whenever balance changes are made, because right now I've been seeing people racking up kill after kill while hardly even trying because they've cheesed the Conclave rating system by removing their Warframe ability mods. Doesn't make for a very accurate leaderboard when the only difference in skill is which player clicks shoot first.

This is... pretty much always how PVP works in games that aren't specifically about it. We find the most overpowered combo and everyone uses it until that is nerfed. Then we move onto the next most overpowered combo, and the cycle continues forever. I'm fairly thoroughly convinced that unless your game is specifically designed around player vs player interaction (league of legends, halo, team fortress, etc) then PVP is a needlessly tacked on feature that is very rarely successful. 

This is... pretty much always how PVP works in games that aren't specifically about it. We find the most overpowered combo and everyone uses it until that is nerfed. Then we move onto the next most overpowered combo, and the cycle continues forever. I'm fairly thoroughly convinced that unless your game is specifically designed around player vs player interaction (league of legends, halo, team fortress, etc) then PVP is a needlessly tacked on feature that is very rarely successful. 

This. SO much this. THis is why I am against any form of PvP in warframe