The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Flashing Black Square Bug with Chaos + Bloom

McSkops

Having Bloom turned on and using Nyx's Chaos on enemies produces flashing black boxes similar to what people were seeing on PoE/Fortuna. I don't have any screens, but it's the same kind of bug as seen in this thread: 

I can reproduce it easily by using Chaos on some enemies in the simulacrum and moving the camera around with them in view. It's only this ability that causes this to happen.

On 2019-03-09 at 9:27 AM, McSkops said:

I can reproduce it easily by using Chaos on some enemies in the simulacrum and moving the camera around with them in view. It's only this ability that causes this to happen.

Hi McSkops, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this internally and we are currently working on a fix. If you happen to come across black squares with any other abilities then please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience!

6 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Hi McSkops, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this internally and we are currently working on a fix. If you happen to come across black squares with any other abilities then please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience!

There you go: https://streamable.com/f8dnh lbhlFBG.png

this bug (black squares in general) happens every now and then maybe I experience it once every 2 weeks, sometimes its not tied to abilities, I've seen it even when I was just going into plains of eidolon as soon the gate opened.

It might have started with fortuna's release or maybe shortly after, thats when I first noticed it anyway.

This particular instance happens when you shoot yourself with the new archgun. Check the video, I was able to reproduce it 5 times without any issues

1 hour ago, fjorn_lodbrok said:

I've seen it even when I was just going into plains of eidolon as soon the gate opened

This part was an old bug, that appears to no longer be there, so I guess Plains of Eidolon gate is now already fixed.

There might be other ways black box bloom might happen.