Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1h kuva survival won't work.

(PSN)CLETT777

I did this 8 times 5 failures and 3 success and in all 3 everyone gets it except me, I'm sorry to say but this is not fair.

3 times I succeeded in this mission and 3 times everyone gets it and I don't.  How is this possible? Please is 8 hours of my life wasted. 😔😡😩

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CLETT777 said:

I did this 8 times 5 failures and 3 success and in all 3 everyone gets it except me, I'm sorry to say but this is not fair.

3 times I succeeded in this mission and 3 times everyone gets it and I don't.  How is this possible? Please is 8 hours of my life wasted. 😔😡😩

Thats a bug, if 3 other group members recieved the challenge and you have not. Put a support ticket in and see if  you can get 10k standing back.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)CLETT777 said:

Where can I submit tickets? This is my first time ever complaining about something from this game, cause for me this game is perfect but this quest made me not wanna touch it 😭

1 minute ago, (PS4)CLETT777 said:

Where can I submit tickets? This is my first time ever complaining about something from this game, cause for me this game is perfect but this quest made me not wanna touch it 😭

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us It is also not a quest but called a nightwave challenge. (There are two of them worth 5k standing each).

Edited by Midas

1 minute ago, (PS4)CLETT777 said:

Thanks I will try to see if someone can do something about it, and I know I'm not the only one I've seen other posts similars. ☹️

No problem! Don't let it get you down either because warframe is still in beta. Also you only need to do 60% of the challenges to get all the rewards.

Edited by Midas

4 minutes ago, Midas said:

No problem! Don't let it get you down either because warframe is still in beta. Also you only need to do 60% of the challenges to get all the rewards.

That actually gave my souls relief, I was worried I would not be able to get all rewards specially the armor , thanks for the help honestly thanks.

12 minutes ago, Midas said:

And Warframe will still be in beta next decade, too.

tbqh, the beta flag is just so they can radically change everything about the game and point to it being "in beta" as an excuse.

7 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

And Warframe will still be in beta next decade, too.

tbqh, the beta flag is just so they can radically change everything about the game and point to it being "in beta" as an excuse.

I mean for this game to be a beta, Wich I had no idea of, its better than most looters shooter example anthem. Like wow u guys blew my mind when you guys said is a beta wow. 😯😮

The 1 hour kuva really effected me in a negative way, I had no problems surviving, it was so easy I was bored. But why the enemies gotta drop way lessers modules at minute 50? I went from constantly staying 95% life support to 0% in the last 5 minute like a bad day in the stock market. And I had the perfect nekros build slewing mobs like ants. Me and my squad would've made it if we lasted 30 seconds more too, only explanation I can think of is that were slight apart but that wasn't a problem the last 50 minutes. Still feels like a sabotage though. 

1 hour ago, Xenomorph_Prime said:

The 1 hour kuva really effected me in a negative way, I had no problems surviving, it was so easy I was bored. But why the enemies gotta drop way lessers modules at minute 50? I went from constantly staying 95% life support to 0% in the last 5 minute like a bad day in the stock market. And I had the perfect nekros build slewing mobs like ants. Me and my squad would've made it if we lasted 30 seconds more too, only explanation I can think of is that were slight apart but that wasn't a problem the last 50 minutes. Still feels like a sabotage though. 

For me it was easy cause my squad is more experienced with their frames but even tho after we won and did the challenge , they all got the challenge but I didn't how is that possible ??? Hmmm