Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifier drones of Fortuna...

Fallen77

That's not new, that's not original, but god damn, please, stop with the bubbles.

DE, I know you can patch things when you want, so please get rid or nerf somehow the nullifier ospreys of fortuna.

I kinda get the point of regular nullifiers, even before their nerf it made sense, corridor blockers that force you to not only spam abilities, alright !

But those bubble giving drones... why ? What is the point, gameplaywise, of those ? When fighting bubble dudes with a ability-relying-frame, you could always stop rushing and use your gun for a few secs. With the bubble drones, they just gank you out of the open.

What happens is that you loose all buff/AOE/tentacles/whatever-this-is when one decides to spawn, you get surrounded by disco bubbles ennemies that block out your entire vision, and if you rely on your abilities to stay alive, you're dead before you can even spot the drone...

Bubble dudes punish you for no-brain-rushing corridors, cool. Bubble drones punish you for not looking all around you at all time everytime everywhere, stressed AF, and if you forget to spot behind that one rock at any time, you're F'd, does that sound right ?

Why am I complaining about this ? Your new event. I don't really get why it's SUCH a grind, you don't even have anything to gain out of it, but that's also why I'll let it slide. The problem with this event though, and I'm sure you know well about this, is the unstability. So after 4 resets due to various glitches, I tried doing it solo. BUT, here is the problem, no matter what frame I brought, I would always get ganked by a bubble squad, hiding behind a rock, negating anything I was doing, killing me, my moa, the canister, and a little piece of my heart.

And guess what, IT'S FORTUNA, when you're alone, you don't have time to look all around you at all time, and ennemies are coming from everywhere around you, all the time... 

It's next to impossible to do it alone, either I or the objectiv would fall at some point. And I can't play with people because it's a 3/4 chance of being a pure waste of time.

My one main suggestion : if you wanna leave them, leave them. But, the same you took away CC from Profit-Taker mobs, take away that one ennemy from free roam for as long as the event is up. Let them spawn in bounties if you want, not as bad, way more manageable. Because the way it is now, you are forcing people to engage in the glitchiness of the event. If those drones were not there, I could have "cheesed" this event by now. (not really cheesing the game, since frames like limbo and frost exist in the first place tho)

And I know there are gonna be people calling me noob, going all like "I did it all solo in an hour with one hand, you just take x frame with w weapon and v arcanes and it's EZ, u sux uninstall". Great for you if you did it, but I've had quite my time with the game, I've done it all, I have a pretty good idead of what random MR24 are able to accomplish, and the limits of that. Tryhard if you want, but clearly, a big part of the playerbase is at least at my level, if not bellow, so I think I'm pretty justified in making this claim. Soloing a survival sorti in predictable corridors is a different thing as managing neverending ranged assault from all directions at once (remember I'm saying, because of those gank drones, it's too hard to SOLO).

Well, in the end the chances of that making a difference are pretty slim, but well I got it off my chest, and family friendly at that ! That's new !