Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decorations Bugs

Justin_Case001

There are a few funky things going on with some of the dojo decorations.  The hanging cobwebs have a visible, translucent sort of background mesh that should be transparent, so instead of just seeing the web, you now see these big rectangles that they're attached to.  The embers flowing don't look quite right.  They're sort of...unidirectional, when they used to swirl about in circular motions.  One of my heat distortions decided to turn itself off for no apparent reason.  And the cherry tree branch has a constantly flowing texture as if it came into contact with the Shimmer from Annihilation.  That's all I noticed for now.  Seems like recent updates have caused some sort of cascade failure in the decorations.

EDIT: Idk, the embers flowing seem fine, now.  Reloading the dojo seemed to fix it.  Perhaps that was a one-time glitch.  The cobwebs and tree branches are definitely whacked, though.

RE-EDIT: The cobwebs seem fine, now, as well.  I don't recall seeing anything about them in any patch notes, but they look okay.  They seem to have fixed themselves.  *Shrug*  I dunno--ghosts in the machine?  But the Annihilation shimmer flowing cherry tree branches definitely need attending to.  I mean... it's kinda cool... but I certainly don't want them to stay that way.  😕

Edited by Justin_Case001