The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loosing all my work due to being kicked to multiplayer menu

EnderMuo

So I can spend however long working on a mission, be going to turn things in at cestus or fortuna. Then just before I load in, get an error that kicks me to to the "multiplayer menu". What this means is I get nothing. I already avoided orb vallis a decent bit because of how touchy it was about connection. Now cestus with it's new scenery (it's really just more grass, bushes and trees) is just as touchy. In all honesty better optimization or something so we don't loose everything we're working for would be appreciated. As it is i'm thinking about no longer playing even with it being fun. It isn't fun having to repeat something over and over when your getting nothing. Atleast when I don't get what i'm going for it's still something....

something we had to do when Plains was new and easy to get kicked to login/orbiter(same effect items lost) drop an Consumable. something about forces changes to account data, but that was along time ago to the game itself Update cycle wise, so it may not be true anymore, but if it still does cause changes to saved it wouldnt hurt to carry say extra energy/sheild/health or ammo pads, get progress done you really dont want to loose item/reward wise, Drop a pad.!