The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Limbo Limina ribbon janky physics bug

Demeraire

After playing with limbo's new deluxe for an extended amount of time I realised that his arm ribbons physics doesn't dangle as smoothly as other cloth like materials like syandanas.

An alternative way of explaining would be that it seems the cloth physics is performing at half the frames the syandanas are at.

I've put in some examples in this topic to show what i mean.

Using the udyat syandana to demonstrate how smooth the physics is compared to the ribbon physics side by side we can see that the arm ribbons are definitely performing at half the frames/janky. For additional information. I am running the game on the highest setting with i7 7700k/1080 ti/16GB ram at the cap of 165hz

Edited by Demeraire
system specs

I personally think this might be intended because of how some Sentients - like the Teralyst when it's lost it's Synovia - have elements that defy common physics.

Personally, a more urgent issue for the Limina Collection is the Tarok skin not working properly on Spira Prime (it's rotation offset is incorrect) and Despair (offset too far inside the thigh), though I haven't tried with other throwing weapons besides the Pox (which were seemingly normal if I recall?).