Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis Target

EyeSlip

So I was trying to get the Elixus Adapter from Simaris. I took up a daily scanner task like a week ago, basically I had to scan 4 corrupted ancient healers. I got halfway through then I forgot about it. Today I finished it, but while doing it, I just realized something.

So the mission required me to scan 4 corrupted ancient healers. It didn't specify or say anything special about those targets. I assumed the targets were just your normal, average corrupted ancient healers that we all knew. 

I ran a void mission, and during the mission I ran into so many corrupted ancient healers, and not ONE of them was the target Simaris was looking for, until I met the target.

I'm not talking about gameplay wise, I'm talking in a story perspective. What is the difference between the target and other corrupted ancient healer? why do we have to catch that specific one and not the others? If Simaris just want to "store" them for knowledge or preservation or whatever, what kind of data those targets offer that the others don't? It doesn't make sense to me.

Also why is there only one target per mission? There were figuratively hundreds of them, and only one of them was chosen. I'm not complaining that the mission is tedious and complicated or anything like that, but it's not logical if you think about it. It's just my 2 cents. 

It's perfectly logical we just don't have access to the information it is built out of. I've always viewed it as "shiny pokemon" the rare creature that exhibits something unique absent in the rest of the population. We simply don't have the means to deduce what exact traits simaris is looking for. 

34 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

It's perfectly logical we just don't have access to the information it is built out of. I've always viewed it as "shiny pokemon" the rare creature that exhibits something unique absent in the rest of the population. We simply don't have the means to deduce what exact traits simaris is looking for. 

That's...probably the best response. I didn't think about it that way.

25 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Offtopic here but nontheless may save you time and money. Exilus cost Forma to built. I'd suggest buying Exilus from the Market for 20p

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!