Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Material Farming

KiLLeRZ-PRO_XXX

Question

10 answers to this question

Cmon, morphics? They are basically thrown after you even if you dont want them. Take Thieves Wit (and maybe Master thieve, depending on wether you just wanna rush through the map or open really everything) and play any map that drops morphs. My personal favorites were Raid-Missions on Mars, but I guess Survival will do you the same. Or take capture. Or, as I said, any other map you like. Just dont crawl through with sth like Frost, take a fast Warframe like Loki or Ash. Rhino with maxed rush/speed helmet is also a viable option, especially against corpus with their damned knockback-lasers. 

But a little tip. Beeing lazy to farm sth isnt exactly the best attitude towards a grinding game like Warframe. Of course unless you have the money to buy everything with plat, but guessing about this post, you probably dont. 

Cmon, morphics? They are basically thrown after you even if you dont want them. Take Thieves Wit (and maybe Master thieve, depending on wether you just wanna rush through the map or open really everything) and play any map that drops morphs. My personal favorites were Raid-Missions on Mars, but I guess Survival will do you the same. Or take capture. Or, as I said, any other map you like. Just dont crawl through with sth like Frost, take a fast Warframe like Loki or Ash. Rhino with maxed rush/speed helmet is also a viable option, especially against corpus with their damned knockback-lasers. 

But a little tip. Beeing lazy to farm sth isnt exactly the best attitude towards a grinding game like Warframe. Of course unless you have the money to buy everything with plat, but guessing about this post, you probably dont. 

I know the only problem is that everytime i stored up to 10 i end up using them :p

Morphics every time i get 6-10 total Morphics there will be something for me to buy. I need 8 more Morphics and i am really lazy to farm assination and defense is there another easy way for morphics????????

nef anyo drops morphics and gallium like a scrub

mostly because he can't deal with tenno in general

probably why he talks so much smack