Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate medallion placement/spawn locations near extraction.

CedarDpg

Was just reminded in a mission right now... Spawning syndicate medallions really near extraction such that it is easy to trigger extraction or in a location such that you have to skirt past extraction (usually in a pain in the a-hole route) is kind of lame. This potential spawn locations really should be examined.

Just now, AwkwardLazarow said:

Could you provide a screenshot/example of where this happens?

Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots this time around since I was in a mad rush to parkour around extraction to get two medallions which the placed on opposite sides of the extraction platform before extraction occurred. The place this happened was on the Earth tileset in which there is a staircase down to a curved path with four paths coming off the extraction platform, two at platform level, one with a broken path that leads up a staircase to a room with lockers and the other which has a staircase up to another room with some lockers.

I basically had to jump around to the lower platform on the right-hand side, then parkour around to the broken path and go into the room on the left-hand side with 30 seconds until extraction. Made it with time to spare, but still kind of annoying.

• Like 1

I think I know which one. I usually bullet jump from the extended platforms that are on each side where the lockers and chests are to get to the rooms, that can be tricky but as long as you dont step on the circle platform where extraction is marked then you should be good.

Also I recommend running these missions solo with loot radar mods, you wont need to rush. I run them solo with loki and its way better that way as noone is rushing me.

21 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I think I know which one. I usually bullet jump from the extended platforms that are on each side where the lockers and chests are to get to the rooms, that can be tricky but as long as you dont step on the circle platform where extraction is marked then you should be good.

Also I recommend running these missions solo with loot radar mods, you wont need to rush. I run them solo with loki and its way better that way as noone is rushing me.

Yeah, I did bullet jump around. Like I said, I was able to do it with time to spare, but it is kind of lame.

I run missions with loot radar. Often solo, sometimes with others if I want to reduce my workload. 🙂 But yeah, the rush was since the other three in the squad were on extraction and wouldn't step off. I think there is now separate extraction for that mission type (excavation) but I don't exactly trust it. I can't remember if the claim was that separate extraction was available in all endless missions or if they specified which ones... In any case, free roam and Cetus/Fortuna bounties are an endless mission types, but people can't extract separately there unless they work around it by leaving squad. So I don't trust it to work flawlessly yet.