Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration :(

(PSN)idaboss007

Was playing survival Arbitration almost to 40 min and the host died and pressed "X" to abort and it kicked him starting a host migration that failed and brought me (I assume everyone) back to their ship with no rewards. Should either change how the rewards are given out for all survival mission, like the rewards earned are guaranteed at end of match regardless if the connection was disrupted. another thing you could do is change how easy to leave the match perhaps.put a confirmation to leave the match and/or change the button to abandon the match (From "x" to triangle).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, (PS4)gershwonder said:

I believe the topic of being able to exit during endless missions without disrupting the gameplay of your sqaud was discussed on a devstream a few weeks back. it's something they're already looking into as far as I can tell 

Thats cool, unrelated to the problem of my post though. My problem is the host disconnected from the game resulting in a host migration that ended up failing and everyone was returned to the ship with no loot what so ever awarded, and it was 40 minutes of wasted time for everyone.

Edited by (PS4)idaboss007

host migration is a more general issue than not being able to leave endless missions without taking others out of the mission with you, but by addressing the latter problem they will have to address the former as well as these two aspects go hand in hand; if they can fix it so you're able to leave behind your squad while you exit the mission, having host migration not screw over players when a host leaves must be part of that fix since the person leaving the endless mission may be the host. 

so the tl;dr response is, these two issues are indeed related, and if DE is working on correcting the one they simply have to correct the other by default

4 hours ago, (PS4)gershwonder said:

...if they can fix it so you're able to leave behind your squad while you exit the mission, having host migration not screw over players when a host leaves must be part of that fix since the person leaving the endless mission may be the host.

That's not necessarily true.  People can already leave defense and interception missions individually and if the host leaves it can cause a host migration for the other players that causes issues within the game.  Host migration issues are a separate thing.