Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Ventkids standing is disgusting.

Carnage2K4

When Fortuna came out, I figured I could just do all I need to do, bounties etc. and I'd K-drive everywhere doing tricks and stuff as I go from point to point, and passively build up standing for the Ventkids... I've been doing this now for what 6 months... and I'm half way into Whozit... Half way into the second rank... and I play quite a bit.

Ventkids standing is a disgusting grind like no other, and the stupid thing is that 30 minutes a day of aimlessly grinding around the pearl will max you out for the day, which I have now started doing because frankly I'm sick of the missing Mastery from the K-drives.

I mean, we are basically forced to grind a pointless repetitive circle because just playing the game will take years to get 5 levels from what I can tell.
They went from a cool little side faction to the most irritating thing about Fortuna for me.

Edited by Carnage2K4

7 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

When Fortuna came out, I figured I could just do all I need to do, bounties etc. and I'd K-drive everywhere doing tricks and stuff as I go from point to point, and passively build up standing for the Ventkids... I've been doing this now for what 6 months... and I'm half way into Whozit... Half way into the second rank... and I play quite a bit.

Ventkids standing is a disgusting grind like no other, and the stupid thing is that 30 minutes a day of aimlessly grinding around the pearl will max you out for the day, which I have now started doing because frankly I'm sick of the missing Mastery from the K-drives.

I mean, we are basically forced to grind a pointless repetitive circle because just playing the game will take years to get 5 levels from what I can tell.
They went from a cool little side faction to the most irritating thing about Fortuna for me.

Agree-able. Personally I already got ventkids maxed and all the mods grinded, all k-drive maxed and it wasn't all that fun.

That being said, the mod Poppin' Vert (need rank 2 on ventkids iirc) is very useful for grinding as you can keep your combo anywhere just by timing a jump well upon landing to preserve combo (ie, you can hit 3000 anywhere you want) , at least this way you are not stuck to the pearl / fortuna pipes for standing and you probably can gain a lot more standing with just passive build up.