Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swapping Plague Zaw polarity slot removed stance polarity?

Theramalse

Was messing around in the simulacrum tweaking my build for my Plague Kripath zaw, decided to swap a polarity slot. Polarity moves, bumps a mod off, no big deal. Then I try to put it back on and notice I'm short on capacity and no shuffling of mods allows me to put it back how it was. So I stare at things for a bit and finally look at my stance slot and see that its completely un-polarized. This is strange because you cant swap the stance slot (though it can be forma'd I believe?) and I didn't mess with it anyway. So uh, is this common?

I just experienced this now with my Plague Keewar. It was excess of 4 more capacity. So i removed the mods and rearranged the polarities. But when i'm returning the mods, it just didn't fit. Then i noticed, the innate stance polarity(v) is gone.

I submitted a ticket to support in regards of the issue nearly three days ago, could take a while for a response, but I will report back with whatever response is given. You may want to put your own ticket in case they are able to do something for the issue.