Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void fissures dont refresh. Bounties dont refresh.

(XBOX)Vamma Takayn

Xbox 1. Bounties and void fissure missions are not refreshing. Connection has been check and personally my consol has been restarted and internet connection verified. Multiple complaints via xbox one warframe chat have been reported having the same issue. Ticker debt bonds also show a notification stating "this vedor's wares have been updated" and no wares are visually availiable for purchase and are not selectable.

Edited by (XB1)Vamma Takayn
New developed problem added to original issue
  • Like 1

Worth mentioning I and others also lost the ability to squad up meaning public matchmaking and private invites did not work at all this may not have been a big deal but unfortunately nightwave has standing based challenges that I will now sadly be unable to complete because the bounties that should have been there were not

I can also confirm this issue. No bounties on Cetus or Vallis. Timer stays on 0 after waiting the 2 min (i think) refresh time. Super super frustrating for an MR 23 end-game content player when all i want to do is orb mother farm for critical focus, and tri-capping Eidolons. Also cant make any arcanes i need because i need Breath of Eidolon....Please DE hurry up and fix this for everyone. Bought boosters also for this weekends double resource.....so hope that isnt affected.

I am also having the same issue.  No bounties are showing available and when the countdown reaches 0 it does not refresh.  I am also getting a blank screen when I go to  "Today's Special" from vendors.  Have screenshots and a video I took on my XB1 of the countdown and no refresh I can send if needed.

• 2 years later...