The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Exalted melee bug

Qinmeartha

I decided to do an orokin capture with a friend earlier today and went with Valkyr Prime and I noticed something. If you notice at the bottom right where my abilities are, you'll see that her 4 is active with 100% charge. Now the issue here is that her 4 is active, I have my Amprex out and she lost her invulnerability. I'm not sure if this was intended with the melee rework but it admitted bugs me a little. I died while capturing the target because I lost the important part of her 4 and I didn't even notice until it was too late.   I've also noticed that the same thing happens with Excalibur. I'm not sure if it's easy to tell but I have Excalibur Umbra's 4 active but I have my amprex out as well. 4519C929B9FA1E9754270FFA24898D9F982067DDC95E0EA97D095E4DD71E139F0FCFF7A13B23D30D

Sorry for the massive images, I use a large resolution and I just did a screen cap. 

this is something thats really bugging me with Valkyrs hysteria 

she is my absolute favourite frame and the fact that being able to get rid of her ability powers by just aiming really kills her off as a frame 

i really hope this isn't an intended "feature" because that ruins her whole melee only idea same as excalibur 

been checking patch notes everytime there is a hotfix which gives us a fix for this but no luck 

4 hours ago, DamonDolittle said:

this is something thats really bugging me with Valkyrs hysteria 

she is my absolute favourite frame and the fact that being able to get rid of her ability powers by just aiming really kills her off as a frame 

i really hope this isn't an intended "feature" because that ruins her whole melee only idea same as excalibur 

been checking patch notes everytime there is a hotfix which gives us a fix for this but no luck 

4 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Excal isn't too big of an issue, but Valkyr is really hurt by this, since you keep the energy drain but lose the invincibility. This really should be changed.

Yeah, I agree that Excal isn't really that much of an issue since all he really does is swing a sword around. I also agree that this issue severely impacts Valkyr's kit as a whole. It ruins everything that's fun about her (in my opinion) especially when she's extremely handy with capture missions since she doesn't have to worry about getting downed while locked in the capture animation.

I REALLY hope this gets fixed asap.

9 minutes ago, Qinmeartha said:

Yeah, I agree that Excal isn't really that much of an issue since all he really does is swing a sword around. I also agree that this issue severely impacts Valkyr's kit as a whole. It ruins everything that's fun about her (in my opinion) especially when she's extremely handy with capture missions since she doesn't have to worry about getting downed while locked in the capture animation.

I REALLY hope this gets fixed asap.

i see that in a recent hotfix they fixed her augment for hysteria but not hysteria itself which i thought was rather weird 

but maybe its a much bigger pain to deal with and fix than we think and its taking them a while to sort out at least that what im hoping 

8 minutes ago, DamonDolittle said:

i see that in a recent hotfix they fixed her augment for hysteria but not hysteria itself which i thought was rather weird 

but maybe its a much bigger pain to deal with and fix than we think and its taking them a while to sort out at least that what im hoping 

Admittedly, I was thinking the same thing when I first noticed the bug. Given how the new melee system currently is, it makes some sense that it would happen but still, kind of hard to not notice something like this happening beforehand.

We can only hope, I guess.