Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to start the heist quest

(XBOX)GCAtlas

Question

4 answers to this question

You'll need to rank up fully in Solaris United before you will have access to the Profit Taker bounties.  Once you've done that, go to the back room in Fortuna and interact with the table.  There you'll be able to start doing the Profit Taker bounties, which you'll have to complete in order to get to the Profit Taker Orb fight.

The Exploiter Orb is tied to the Buried Debts event that is currently going on.  You'll need to go out on the Vallis and seal the thermal fractures to get diluted thermia (must seal 4 fractures with a single coolant canister).

11 hours ago, (XB1)Immenseflames23 said:

i have no idea how to start the heist quest and i really want to start killing orbs but idk how and i need to farm for hyldrin

For Hildryn you only need to kill Exploiter Orb which doesn't require ranking with Solaris United. Head to Vallis and go to Deck 12, make sure you have diluted thermia to start the fight. 

Profit-Taker Orb requires you to have max ranking with Solaris United in order to start, and once you reach max rank, head to the back room and talk to Eudico about Heists.