Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Hydron Bug with the Wolf

first time reporting so forgive me if the subject is in the wrong area. we just did hydron with the Wolf attacking early on... didnt kill him till the end of wave 5, even then took about another 5 minutes, and we got the Wold Sledge Motor but the game isnt ending... this is my first time killing the wolf of the 7 times i beleive i fought him and i would really like to know if its possible to get the item i rightfully acquired. apologies if i sound demanding i am mad at this glitch and i will include the name of the other who is still in the mission with me. i took a screenshot on the xbox one and will be able to provide it once i figure out how to give it out.
VoluntaryElm609
RedLORD DEATH
i hope we are able to get the item we acquired and i await your response and will be fine should we be unable to get the item but would very much like to get it.

[XB1] Had the same issue occur just now under similar circumstances. Wolf spawned on wave 4 and took us until 5 to kill him. I believe the issue is with the wolf's projectiles from one of his abilities. From what I saw at the time there were 3 active projectiles still being registered on the map and confirmed with other players in the lobby for being able to see them. Assumed at the time that it was just a visual issue on my side. If the projectiles are considered enemies in the game code it could explained why the mission will not complete and allow for proper extraction. Wasn't lucky enough for the motor only had the head drop but still frustrating. 

[PC] Had the same issue on a Hydron run, Wolf spawned on Wave 5 but all of us had absolute trash, one person left at the sight of him, and he ultimately took us ~35 minutes to bring down with operator gear, only for him to drop shocking touch and freeze our game at wave 5 with no enemies spawning. I can't really be too mad about shocking touch, but it isn't great to feel like I not only wasted my time on Wolf but also wasted my run.

9 minutes ago, Silkylinks said:

[PC] Had the same issue on a Hydron run, Wolf spawned on Wave 5 but all of us had absolute trash, one person left at the sight of him, and he ultimately took us ~35 minutes to bring down with operator gear, only for him to drop shocking touch and freeze our game at wave 5 with no enemies spawning. I can't really be too mad about shocking touch, but it isn't great to feel like I not only wasted my time on Wolf but also wasted my run.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Anti Ohm said:

[XB1] Had the same issue occur just now under similar circumstances. Wolf spawned on wave 4 and took us until 5 to kill him. I believe the issue is with the wolf's projectiles from one of his abilities. From what I saw at the time there were 3 active projectiles still being registered on the map and confirmed with other players in the lobby for being able to see them. Assumed at the time that it was just a visual issue on my side. If the projectiles are considered enemies in the game code it could explained why the mission will not complete and allow for proper extraction. Wasn't lucky enough for the motor only had the head drop but still frustrating. 

12 hours ago, (XB1)Earth Nuggets said:

Ha. I just posted a thread, same issue on Akkad. As if Nightwave wasn't terrible enough.

funny thing is... he attacked me once again on the next mission of hydron when i had a even worse loadout... we didnt kill him and fought him for a half hour before he downed the final person he needed and then he left...

On 2019-03-28 at 9:51 PM, (XB1)VoluntaryElm609 said:

i took a screenshot on the xbox one and will be able to provide it once i figure out how to give it out.

Your best bet would be to send that screenshot to support, explain what happened, and ask if they'd be willing to update your items with the part you didn't get from the mission.  Good luck.