Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Nightwave reward set up

ThumpumGood

Nightwave is changing the alerts from an hourly to a weekly system. The rewards from 1-30 should reflect the player tiers it's always served. Creds should be a below 15 tier and the glyphs should be removed. Maybe put them on a system that rewards players for playing a cetain number of missions per week, but not the alert rewards themselves. I dont recall any alert rewards being so insignificant so they shouldnt have that much significance in Nightwave. The Creds arent sought after by the top level players because they have everything from the creds list. They want the new mods, the Umbra forma, etc. The forma is in the right place but the mods arent. they should be higher and creds should be lower. And for the number of cred rewards per week, you should look at the number of times something in the alert system was there and set the amount of creds per reward and cred rewards to match that. Additional gating shouldnt be a thing. But it has become a thing in this new alert system.

Note: On an overall basis, I think Nightwave is the one of the top 5 QOL items done with WF so Im not bashing the system. Im saying it needs tweaks.

I think most people can agree that the rewards need looking at, particularly with how long it takes to earn Wolf Creds.

Personally, I'd like to see the rewards broken up into tiers where lower-level or lower-skill players get less overall, but are still able to access things such as umbral forma and a significant (non-glyph, non-emblem) cosmetic or two. This would let people still get a lot of awesome stuff while having players who have the time or skill to play regularly enjoy some items that hold prestige.

What i am the most annoyed at this moment is thinking that we'll have only one umbra forma for a whole season, when we'll need 3 umbra mods that cost 16 drains each on only one warframe.

So the 2 umbra mods without umbra polarities will cost 32 drains on the warframe.

I think they should have give us 1 at like step 23 and 2 additionnals at step 29.

Currently it looks unrewarding.

I'm not even sure i'll apply it before having some additionnal spares...

Edited by Alpha56

I think Nightwave would be golden as long as DE removes any factor of time-limited exclusives from it. In other words, keep the annoying tasks but don't make them mandatory in order for us to earn top-tier armor sets that would later be harder to obtain. Make it so every task earns you a number of creds that you can later spend on whatever you want, including those armor sets, for a much higher price, of course.