Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make it easier to farm [Atmo Systems], right now it's torture.

IronSteelEX

11 hours ago, Spark_Daddy said:

But seeing as this still seems to be an issue to this day, I take it things will never change

Just throw in the large pile of other things DE refuse to do anything about....

Granted I actually did get Atmo Systems to Drop Twice Last Month but I don't count because I was Farming Credits....

4 hours ago, Spark_Daddy said:

Man the comments section on the Wiki is depressing: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Atmo_Systems?page=1#article-comments

Really... Let me see... 🧐...

Edit:

This might be of some interes to you.

With a 10% chance for 5 Atmo Systems to drop in each phase (except Phase 4 which has an 11.43%), an average number of 3–4 full Bounties is expected to obtain at least 10 Atmo Systems, and 15 ± 4 full Bounties to nearly guarantee at least 10.

Apparently the final bounty has a slightly higher chance to drop the Atmo Systems.... That would explain the drops I've been getting.

LoL... Oh check this one out:

Some people have found getting Atmo Systems to be the most difficult Profit Taker loot to get, so new players should hoard theirs until they get their Vox Solaris standing to the rank of Hand, which requires 10 Atmo Systems to rank up but lets you buy more from Little Duck for standing

I find it Hilarious this actually made it into the Notes of the Wiki 😱..

Okay just read the 10 Most Recent Comments and yeah... Only 2 Dudes got lucky... Everybody was Blockaded by this Grind for over 50 Runs....

Edited by Lutesque

On 2021-06-13 at 4:08 AM, StoneGh0st said:

Agree. I want Magus Lockdown but this is miserable. I've been stuck at the 3rd rank for almost a year now. Every few weeks, I will try for a few days to get it but it's just too frustrating to keep up for long. Why do I have ALL the rare rewards and still no Atmo Systems at all (which are ostensibly just uncommon rewards)? I get relics constantly and am sitting on quite a few repeller systems, just no Atmo. I actually just quit mid-mission a few minutes ago because I can't even bring myself to finish after getting ANOTHER relic I'll never Crack. 

There's something going on here that isn't very clear. For example,with Scintilant (another "common" drop) you are less likely to get common rewards if you complete the sub-objective. This is made worse by the fact that you actually have to actively prevent yourself from doing that on low ranked missions where they can be earned. Or how you can screw yourself while mining with the wrong tool. You can actually eliminate any chance of getting that rare gems you want no matter how long you try because of this obscure fact. All I'm saying is that this game is not completely RNG...

I really do wish this game was more clear when RNG is not RNG and instead is influenced by other factors. I did not know, for instance, that the mechs guarding deimos vaults drop different parts depending on what tier the mission is. I was trying to farm the second tier due to them dropping MORE parts in the loot rewards, but lo', I should have been doing tier 1 to rank up.

1 minute ago, (NSW)randomoddguy said:

I really do wish this game was more clear when RNG is not RNG and instead is influenced by other factors. I did not know, for instance, that the mechs guarding deimos vaults drop different parts depending on what tier the mission is. I was trying to farm the second tier due to them dropping MORE parts in the loot rewards, but lo', I should have been doing tier 1 to rank up.

I Made the Same Mistake too.... 😭

I also wish this game actually explained any of its mechanics at all in general. The tutorial works fine for teaching you how to use your abilities in mission, use the crafting menu, and a few other things, but it doesn't teach you jack about damage types, the statuses associated with different elements, or what tactical alerts and etc are. "What is Arbitrations???" The developers are very good about explaining new stuff they add to the game in the forums, but that assumes the players will look at the forums, and isn't very helpful for stuff that's been in the game for 3 years.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)randomoddguy said:

, but it doesn't teach you jack about damage types, the statuses associated with different elements,

I suppose they could teach players that... But then players would just wonder why the stuff you teach them is wrong... Like Toxin no longer Bypassing Shields or Armor no longer being Removable...

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Kyleeon said:

Well this is depressing. "Good" to know it's been going on for over 2 years.

DE halved the number of Atmo systems required to rank up not that long ago, so it's not as if the grind hasn't been reduced significantly since this thread started.

They should have done that much sooner, but they have done it.

• Like 1

hace 1 minuto, drnlmza dijo:

DE halved the number of Atmo systems required to rank up not that long ago, so it's not as if the grind hasn't been reduced significantly since this thread started.

They should have done that much sooner, but they have done it.

Great, it'd be cool if it ever dropped even once 🤣

• Like 3

I have been wondering for a while if the drop tables for the Heist are inaccurate.  The wiki says that Gyromag, for example, is a 30% drop. I've done Profit-Taker 20 times so far - I know from the number of Toroids I have - and I only got Gyromags once. While that's not impossible, it's a 0.1% chance of happening naturally.

So either I'm super duper unlucky, or the drop tables are whack.

Edited by HiddenKazuma

• 7 months later...