Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

N/A

Kitsune-Orrion

4 hours ago, Kitsune-Orrion said:

You know what I'd suggest? Stop trying to make the game difficult. Just stop. You're obviously not all that great at designing challenging content that doesn't serve to either invalidate 99% of playstyles or frustrate with how obtuse it is. Stick to a good world, good lore and good combat.

I disagree, partially. Good  combat needs good, challenging enemies. Not even necessarily 'difficult' enemies with extremely low margin for error, but DMC wouldn't have as famously good combat as it does without good enemies to use it against 

I'd say the problem is less that they're incapable of making good enemies and more that they're trying to make good enemies on code that's not been updated for six years and was designed for effectively a completely different game.

I watched some really old WF footage earlier, and literally the only thing that wasn't different in some way was enemy behaviour.

DE, I beg you update your enemy code. For the love of god, they were not designed for our current gameplay and you cannot make them good without updating it.