Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Oversaturated Or Just Borked?

Manelag

Title pretty much says it all,

overall i have the feeling the void is getting extremely Oversaturated, for example.

I have been getting things like Paris Prime Parts from T2 Exterminates and i find that just weird, don't we have Capture, Defense & Mod Defense for this?

Or even constantly getting Mag Prime Helmet BPs on T1 Survival and so on, we all know it.

Are we really at this point where there is just way to much stuff in the rotation and it keeps getting increasingly hard to get the stuff you actually want?

Please let me know your thoughts on this or maybe even prove me wrong.

Edited by Manelag

Title pretty much says it all,

overall i have the feeling the void is getting extremely Oversaturated, for example.

I have been getting things like Paris Prime Parts from T2 Exterminates and i find that just weird, don't we have Capture, Defense & Mod Defense for this?

Or even constantly getting Mag Prime Helmet BPs on T1 Survival and so on, we all know it.

Are we really at this point where there is just way to much stuff in the rotation and it keeps getting increasingly hard to get the stuff you actually want?

Please let me know your thoughts on this or maybe even prove me wrong.

it is defenetely gonna be an issue soon...

Because mission's types are limited but Prime stuff will not stop to increase...

yes and yes

+1 OP

Yea, they'll 'fix' it later...

It would be in the best interest of all if they would address this Issue in the next Hot Fix, which i have my fingers crossed for that it might come today.

Because lets be real here, we cant have a Big Content Update without at least 4-5 Hot Fixes within the first week.

I alrdy made a thread like this during u9 but did anyone listened to me? Nooooo... yea waiting for monday hotfixes for the drop table toget fixed

I did read your post about that Atlas and i was disappointed that it didn't got the attention needed to get a change/fix for that, part of the reason why i am bringing this up again, now more then ever we need a solution for this.

So i hope we can at least agree on that.

Edited by Manelag

I think there should be Year 1 and Year 2 Void Keys  (replace year with season or something).

Year 1 - The Frost Prime Era stuff

Year 2 - Paris Prime Era stuff.

It will take forever to get 1/4 of the new stuff because it is oversaturated.  No, that does not make me want to play or pay more.

I think there should be Year 1 and Year 2 Void Keys  (replace year with season or something).

Year 1 - The Frost Prime Era stuff

Year 2 - Paris Prime Era stuff.

It will take forever to get 1/4 of the new stuff because it is oversaturated.  No, that does not make me want to play or pay more.

That wouldn't solve anything. Instead of the void reward pool becoming over-saturated, there would just be an over-saturation of void key types (with a very low chance of getting the type of key you want)

This is going to be an issue if we start to see more and more prime stuff. If it were up to me, I'd make the void reward something like an "orokin token" or similar generic doodad. You could cash the tokens in to buy prime weapons parts and whatnot. 

This also opens up other possibilities (eg. more tokens for harder missions). This also removes an element of randomness from the whole equation (work hard enough and the weapon will be yours - no dealing with unlucky drops)

Edited by Segolia

That wouldn't solve anything. Instead of the void reward pool becoming over-saturated, there would just be an over-saturation of void key types (with a very low chance of getting the type of key you want)

This is going to be an issue if we start to see more and more prime stuff. If it were up to me, I'd make the void reward something like an "orokin token" or similar generic doodad. You could cash the tokens in to buy prime weapons parts and whatnot. 

This also opens up other possibilities (eg. more tokens for harder missions). This also removes an element of randomness from the whole equation (work hard enough and the weapon will be yours - no dealing with unlucky drops)

Well of course, we'd all love a token system and I believe DESteve considered it but who knows where that idea is now...

Well of course, we'd all love a token system and I believe DESteve considered it but who knows where that idea is now...

They did mention it on a couple of Live Streams, but i haven't really seen any steps towards that, maybe it will come maybe not.

It would be a great step to solving this, but i believe from a Business Standpoint it wouldn't yield as much profit as the current model, not to sound like i don't want them to turn a profit - just saying that from that view the current model is more beneficial to them, Steve's gotta eat you know.

Cus people keem buyin' these Keys.

Anyway back on track, a token system would be great, but for this to happen there would have to be a major change for that and we all know how sensitive this community is to radical/massive changes.

Edited by Manelag

They did mention it on a couple of Live Streams, but i haven't really seen any steps towards that, maybe it will come maybe not.

It would be a great step to solving this, but i believe from a Business Standpoint it wouldn't yield as much profit as the current model, not to sound like i don't want them to turn a profit - just saying that from that view the current model is more beneficial to them, Steve's gotta eat you know.

Cus people keem buyin' these Keys.

Anyway back on track, a token system would be great, but for this to happen there would have to be a major change for that and we all know how sensitive this community is to radical/massive changes.

If anyone buys keys with plat then they are fools lol.  No offense.

But I would love a token system with the void - everything else can stay RNG.  Hell token system can be RNG too (1-5 tokens?)

I'm guessing the problem won't be the blueprint rates... I just ran a T1 Mobile Defense and spent some time picking all the loot. The results:

- Reaper Handle

- 3,5k Alloy plate

- 2 Gallium

- 19 Control Module

- 112 Rubedo

and around 20 mods.

Again: NINETEEN control modules. My mind was blown.

Again: NINETEEN control modules. My mind was blown.

Wow really, I haven't really paid attention to the resource drops lately. Let me check to see how many Control Modules I have.

Edit: Come to find out I have exactly ONE HUNDRED CM!!!  I will never have to farm for these again.

Edited by Spinner187

I'm not sure why but it seems DE can't even breath on the drop tables without completely f*cking them up.

Not saying they're incompetent, just that the drop tables must be way more complicated than they need to be.

More like they can't resist the temptation of removing anything you get for free to force people to buy it instead. Greed.

Ninja's play for free, yea right...

I got at least 4 Reaper Handles from 5 T1 Mobile Defense Missions. Might be the full rate of a 100%, not completely sure about it.

Something has to be seriously wrong there; if this isn't a bug but an intentional change I really question the intention behind it. There go my chances for a second Orthos Blade...

More like they can't resist the temptation of removing anything you get for free to force people to buy it instead. Greed.

Ninja's play for free, yea right...

You can't buy void items. If you mean void keys I don't think thats a problem since you can get them &!$$ easy from 5 waves of defense.

Edited by Blk_Mage

I did read your post about that Atlas and i was disappointed that it didn't got the attention needed to get a change/fix for that, part of the reason why i am bringing this up again, now more then ever we need a solution for this.

So i hope we can at least agree on that.

their recent survival drop table is just baaaaad tbh but i understand the fact that there are players who needs those key to get frost prime, latron and reaper so i understand that. But i hope they will at least start fixing them part by part :) starting from void rewards, survival oxygen and defense rewards