Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Napalm mods

Sharkgoblin

The new mod for penta, napalm grenades, makes the weapon damage go from blast/impact to heat add a bunch of status chance and does the grenades explode on impact, other than that, ogris has a similar mod called nightwach napalm, that makes the rocket leave a patch of fire that deals ok damage and stun the enemy, i would suggest, to make nightwatch napalm become similar to napalm grenades, change damage of ogris from blast to heat, and add a bunch of status chance . Anyways these napalm mods are cool hope to see them for other weapons, maybe bows? kraken? Melee weapons? In the future

Edited by Sharkgoblin
  • Like 1

Removing Blast would be neat (not least for my 100% Gas Status Ogris lol) but I'd rather see features being copied the other way,
the fire patch left behind by Napalm Grenades is pretty much useless (besides triggering Ember's Passive, self-damage why)
while on Nightwatch Napalm, it actually deals some damage, being affected by both Base Damage and Multishot Mods.

Also, we now have TWO Energy color options, and still Ogris and Penta just largely ignore those, especially with the Napalm Mods. Grrr.
Let me have flames in all the colors of the rainbow, and certainly not least, let me recolor that oh-so-pretty Ogris blast (ludicrous) particle shower.

On 2019-04-05 at 6:44 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Removing Blast would be neat (not least for my 100% Gas Status Ogris lol) but I'd rather see features being copied the other way,
the fire patch left behind by Napalm Grenades is pretty much useless (besides triggering Ember's Passive, self-damage why)
while on Nightwatch Napalm, it actually deals some damage, being affected by both Base Damage and Multishot Mods.

Also, we now have TWO Energy color options, and still Ogris and Penta just largely ignore those, especially with the Napalm Mods. Grrr.
Let me have flames in all the colors of the rainbow, and certainly not least, let me recolor that oh-so-pretty Ogris blast (ludicrous) particle shower.

It honestly feels like this was over-looked, the dual color system, for these mods.

It makes me a bit upset that the flame patch is super small, and super weak, compared to the Ogris, yet looks nicer than the ogris's (Really? A orb of fire =/= Napalm, a sticky liquid that hangs onto surfaces). It'd be nice if the Napalm Grenades AoE was a bit bigger.