Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures not activating

(NSW)Mysteriax

I've just had this happen three times in a row, in three different instances of Orb Vallis, after restarting the game between them. This event has been miserable, it has taken me 3 times as long to finish it due to all of the bugs and crashes. I'm 6 fractures away and now they just stopped working.

• Like 3

Came here specifically to look for or start a thread about this. Was trying to finish out the Thermia Fracture event (21/100 atm). Killed baby spiders, picked up canister, went to fracture, slapped it in, and then nothing happens. Enemies do not spawn on the canister (eg jackal/spiders/drop ships), a defense health bar/timer/meter do not show and if any enemies do walk up to the canister they do not shoot at it. 

Have tried restarting, joining from Fortuna and Orbiter, even had a couple of the good old "Software Error" black screens but no matter what I cannot close a fracture. 

Here's to hoping it gets fixed with only 3 days left on the event.

• Like 3

Same here. With +3 friends try to finish termia quests. 

Trying to restart game and NS, trying o go in pairs, trying play in handheld/TV mods - termias fractures not activates.

Pls FIX it! 

Edited by (NSW)Ishka
  • Like 2

Aye, signalboosting this. Tried a total of 4 times in 2 instances, nothing.

Since this event is limited-time only, this either need a quick fix or, even better, a fix and a day or two extra for the event.

Hope it's adressed quickly!

• Like 2