Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Unable to unveil riven mod?

(XBOX)VinierAardvark1

This is my first ever Warframe forum post so bear with me;

Hello, today I reviewed the following Melee Riven Mod: “Destroy 6 Dargyns using a Bow while Aim Gliding.” At first I went out to the Plains at night to catch a few Norgs for my amp, then as the sun came up I killed one Dargyn before proceeding to exit Cetus and fix my load out.

After going back out and completing the challenge twice, it would reset back to 1/6, and therefore I am unable to complete it to get even a chance at a Tatsu riven.

I understand your frustration my fellow tenno i really do just posted about this very riven challenge

(If it has other requirments such as in 1 day or no status effects it might reset on you to your last progression)

Useful tips for unlocking

1. Nova's 4th ability

2.nagataka since its projectile flight speed and fire rate are best for this challenge

3.rhino's abilities with iron skin and roar to ignore other enemies damage and boost damage to bow 

4. Zephry is also a possiblity with her less gravity so u can aim glide longer and farther 

5. Finding 2 dargyns before they take off while they are still on the ground is usually when i get a solid register with this challenge 

This riven challenge is really buggy and everyone hates it hope these tips were helpful

On 2019-04-04 at 8:59 PM, (XB1)VinierAardvark1 said:

This is my first ever Warframe forum post so bear with me;

Hello, today I reviewed the following Melee Riven Mod: “Destroy 6 Dargyns using a Bow while Aim Gliding.” At first I went out to the Plains at night to catch a few Norgs for my amp, then as the sun came up I killed one Dargyn before proceeding to exit Cetus and fix my load out.

After going back out and completing the challenge twice, it would reset back to 1/6, and therefore I am unable to complete it to get even a chance at a Tatsu riven.

Have you tried the Kuva Fortress?  On the assault mission type on the first part where you are waiting for the door to open, Dargyns should spawn in that you can kill.

I have this issue. It is happening with all my Rivens now though, I am completing the challenges and they are not unveiling after the missions, reverting to their base status of whatever the challenge was. I have taken to screen-shotting my challenge complete notices because i want to be able to prove i am completing the challenges. I cannot unveil any Rivens now, all of them are bugged for me. What the hell do I do? This has been going on for over 2 weeks now and I don't know how to fix it, I have completed each challenge multiple times, I have hard reset my X-box, I have logged into another Xbox and tried, back into my usual x-box, it seems to definitely not be on my end that the bug is occurring, at this point I would just be happy to find they are worthless, as long as the bug is fixed. Please help, I now have 5 Rivens I cannot do anything with.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Dark OhmT said:

I have this issue. It is happening with all my Rivens now though, I am completing the challenges and they are not unveiling after the missions, reverting to their base status of whatever the challenge was. I have taken to screen-shotting my challenge complete notices because i want to be able to prove i am completing the challenges. I cannot unveil any Rivens now, all of them are bugged for me. What the hell do I do? This has been going on for over 2 weeks now and I don't know how to fix it, I have completed each challenge multiple times, I have hard reset my X-box, I have logged into another Xbox and tried, back into my usual x-box, it seems to definitely not be on my end that the bug is occurring, at this point I would just be happy to find they are worthless, as long as the bug is fixed. Please help, I now have 5 Rivens I cannot do anything with.

Support ticket.

Two other things you could try:

• Delete the reserved space (4gb file) for warframe. 
  • Uninstall and re-install WF.

Neither will result in losing anything from your progress or profile.  

Out of curiosity, when you logged into the second xbox - did you try unlocking a riven there too? or just login/out?

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

Thanks for the ideas, I will try them tonight and see what results from it. As far as when I logged into the other Xbox I originally just logged in, played a minute or two (basically got my daily tribute and ran a quick capture mission) then once I got back to my lander closed the game and went back to my original xbox, then checked my Rivens to see if it had unveiled (wasn't really expecting it to have) then ran the challenge on it twice to make sure it was still not working. After that I went back to my daughter's Xbox and tried doing the Riven challenge on there (thank goodness my daughter plays WF too, so I didn't have to wait for install lol) I completed the challenge twice again there but every time I ended the level no riven unveiling screen appeared and looking at my Rivens through the mod table on the lander shows no progress. As of my new Melee Riven from three days ago (Kill 5 Dargyns in one game) the progress for that one in my mod table on the lander shows as 3 of 5 after every completed attempt now.

As I said I will try your suggestions later tonight and I will update as to the results. Thanks again.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Two other things you could try:

• Delete the reserved space (4gb file) for warframe. 
  • Uninstall and re-install WF.

Neither will result in losing anything from your progress or profile.  

Out of curiosity, when you logged into the second xbox - did you try unlocking a riven there too? or just login/out?

Thank You so very very much! Deleting the reserved space did the trick, your a star! Turns out my rifle riven was a Sybaris Critatio (+Electricity with +Crit chance) so I am extremely happy with that.

I can't thank you enough, this was driving me nuts and I didn't have much in the way of time to figure it out with moving house in the middle of it.