The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashing When Coming Back From PoE to Cetus after new update.

MoondustStar

So, the Plains look good, I'll say that, but every time I come back from the Plains and head back to Cetus, I get just a little bit inside of the door before the screen freezes up, and a few minutes later, the game crashes. It hasn't done this until the new Plains update happened, so I feel like that is the issue. I know there was a hotfix for the game yesterday for that crash, but this has been the fifth time that the game has crashed when coming back to Cetus from the Plains.

I've tried several things to fix this, and none of have worked up to this point, and while it had been laggy previously when getting stuck inside the door (both when going on missions and coming back) prior to the update, there has never been anything like this happen to me before. Heck, even on the Orb Vallis to Fortuna, I may have been stuck in the elevator for a few minutes, but I always got back to Fortuna, but heading into the gate to Cetus from PoE? No dice now.

The worst of these was after my friends and I had just completed the Cetus Bounties mission for Nightwave, and I even got the standing for Nightwave (as Nora had come on and the pop-up on the screen showed that I gained the standing), but as soon as the game crashed going back in, I immediately came back on to see if I still had it, and sure enough, I had lost it as well as the kills that I had done out on the Plains of Eidolon as well for another Nightwave Mission. The only solace that I had is that the item rewards (which included an Augar Secrets and a Gladiator Finesse that I had just earned) did not vanish as well.

I've been excited for this update, as the Plains of Eidolon has been one of my favorite of the open worlds so far, and I know that there's been a hotfix supposedly fixing the issue, but it still keeps crashing, and I don't want this to ruin my experience with Warframe to where I never want to play the game again, so I do hope that the guys at DE hear this plea and manage to figure our why this keeps happening so that it can be completely fixed.

Thanks again, and keep up all the awesome and hard work that you guys do!

I've been facing the same exact issue as well. here's the code for anyone wanting to know: WAR-2309649

This so far happened to me when it was night times in the plains. Did not get the chance to test it on day times

I can tell you it does happen during the day as well. Tested it twice already, and both times, a crash happened.

And now, when heading from Cetus to the Plains of Eidolon, I'm now forever stuck inside of Cetus's gates, lol.

Edited by MoondustStar

Yea, there are several people I've seen that are still having this issue, and mind you, DE said they had released a hotfix that was supposed to fix this, but from what I've seen, nothing of that nature has happened... If only they'd look at the issue tracker and see that it's still going on...

Granted, a majority of people aren't having this issue, but still... Those players that are having the issue are missing out on a lot of great things there, and even can't complete certain Nightwave missions because of it now.

Update!

With the newest hotfix that just got released, I can FINALLY go back to Cetus from the PoE and not have my game crash! 😄

Still haven't tried going from Cetus to the PoE yet.

Also, no longer stuck inside Cetus's gates loading in to the PoE now.

Edited by MoondustStar

i have the same problem after the update POE is very unstable 

crash 3 times and 1 time my game freez totaly 

before i didt have any problem 

ok my comp is not realy high end but i can play high setting with out trouble 

spec are 

AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHZ i know its old but stil good 

saphire R9 380X nitro 4.0 GHZ 

16 gig ram 

windows 10 

so i dont think its that bad 

what i found out when i turn on FPS and option setting 

that POE eat tons of ram i dunno if that normal 

see screen shot 

2019-04-06-1.png

you see ad the begin of the gate i already have more then 1.5 gig ram that this game use 

and its on mid setting and if i go deeper in POE i get close to 2 gig ram 

so i dunno if that normal ?? 

atm i reininstal this game and hope it works

even fortuna i crash hard so its not only POE 

also when i try verify download cache am stuck ad 33% then google pop up and going to warframe site and i get that screen 

where all info about game crash is and what you can do very weird ??