Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

“Host” not found

(XBOX)FledBridge

This is a problem which I don’t know what’s the cause, but I can’t play with some friends, but not at all. When im trying to invite them, it appears me that my invitation didn’t arrive, but actually it did, and when they try to accept it, it appears “Host not found”. For me is The same, and when it happens I have to restart my console but not always work... please need help

• 4 weeks later...

Generally poor network connection between you and your friend. Things that occasionally work:

• Have the other player send the invite
    • If you have 3 people, when two of them can't connect, sometimes the 3rd person can act as intermediary
  • Starting a new session (exit navigation, start conclave, exit conclave, back to nav)
  • one or both players restarting Warframe
  • one or both players restarting Xbox
  • one or both players resetting their network router
  • Use the WF servers instead of Peer to Peer - Oh wait, 6 years and and WF still uses Peer to Peer and doesn't have servers.  Guess this won't work. (I'm not going to get into semantics of "Peer to Peer" vs "Listen Server" "Listen Peer" etc... Suffice it to say, the current model is sub optimal, and your host not found problem is just another symptom of this)