Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You can't argue with Wisp

Kosen

5 hours ago, Kosen said:

Well, she still has the power of rock with her.

Sadly her headphones broke long time ago and her mp3 have run-out of battery, maybe some day a kind heart will lend a hand so she can dance and rock again, reviving her spark so she can shine like the sun burning to crisp the corpses of those enemies who dare to laugh at her.

6 hours ago, Gorgorex said:

Sadly her headphones broke long time ago and her mp3 have run-out of battery, maybe some day a kind heart will lend a hand so she can dance and rock again, reviving her spark so she can shine like the sun burning to crisp the corpses of those enemies who dare to laugh at her.

Please, all mighty Pablo, let her be true fire gal... Amen.

Edited by Kosen

Am 5.4.2019 um 23:38 schrieb Gorgorex:

Sad Ember still crying in a corner, forgotten by everyone. Not even our enemies look at her anymore 😞

the moment i saw the ability i felt like: wow, looks cool but somehow doesnt really fit her, but EMBER would love it...no matter if lore says its a portal to the sun.

if she keeps the 4, which i assume, np but she needs more synergy than what we know to make her other abilities worth it and her 4 actually do something later, if its really heat dmg only. otherwise ppl will just press 4 and scorch the starchart which makes a 4-ability-kit frame pointless.

Edited by Xydeth