Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tusk Ogma spawned with the Thumper?

BizarreJuju

Was flying around PoE farming those new Thumpers. When I was halfway through the Tusk Thumper Bull I was suddenly bombarded by a Tusk Ogma!? This is my first time encountering this flying enemy after a year of warframe. Did the Tusk Ogma come out with the recent patch?

Tusk Ogma spawn was nerfed to the ground back a few weeks after PoE was released. The only way to spawn them now is through the Tusk Seeker Drone. If they survive long enough they shoot a colored flare to spawn different reinforcements. There are 5 colored fares. Green Flare will spawn Tusk Ogma.

Edited by -Icicles-
Correct information.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, -Icicles- said:

Tusk Ogma spawn was nerfed to the ground back a few weeks after PoE was released. The only way to spawn them now is through the Tusk Beacon. Different flare color will spawn different type of tusk enemy type. Yellow flare will spawn Tusk Ogma.

4 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Nope. Tusk Ogma bombers have existed for a long time. You need to let the signal drone survive for them to come out though.

I never knew those signal/beacon can spawn those things (I kept destroying those without seeing what else they spawn), thanks alot yo!

When the PoE just implemented. Tusk Ogma is seriously a pain. Especially when you got Liberate the Camp Bounty. Because the Bounty will not finish unless you shoot the thing down.

Also, Liberate the Camp still got the bug where enemies remotely take control from you even they not near the Camp. I thought they'll fixed it after the remastered... Oh, well... atleast they don't really stuck on terrain that often now...