Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Undo the groundslam on Harrow's Condemn, please

Kleidon

We were already able to cast that ability in the air and it worked flawlessly. There was no need to add a ground slam animation to it. You used to be able to bullet jump through the map, merrily building up your overshields without being hindered at all. Now using the ability seriously slows you down for no reason. I hate it, please revert this addition. I've also heard similar things about Oberon's second ability but haven't tried it myself.

• Like 2

Yes please!

This change actually made the ability less smooth - ie worse to use.

Before it was jut one of the smoothest best casting implementations WF had , I have literally used Harrow's 1 among other frequent use abilities (like Khora's 1) as the primary example to aspire to, it felt sooo smooth to cast it, doing casts on the fly without loosing momentum. Now it slams you down and slows you breaking that smooth feel. At least it does not stop movement altogether, that would have been just awful,  but it still feels worse to use then before. As one of the few well balanced and still used CC's, (it relied on that smoothness and speed of cast to be an effective form of CC in the first place), making it worse is a real bad result imo, whether it was the intent or not, (I assume it wasn't).