Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

door bug

Chachomatic

it would be so cool if i didn't have to worry about doors not opening, let alone three doors in a row. would really appreciate if this would be fixed, its wasting my time and many others time and is a good enough reason to stop playing when everything i'm working for is just thrown out the window time and time again.

Got this bug in two missions today.

Only way to get past is to have everyone save for the host to die, and stay down, and then letting the host complete the mission.

(I assume with reasonable certainty that it is the host that can walk past the doors)

Had this happen several times now. It seems to be the Grineer Galleon tileset specifically. I haven't seen it happen anywhere else.

A couple days ago, every time I tried the first sortie stage, there was a door somewhere that would only open for the host. Finally managed to get through it because I was the host, and everyone else died so I could finish the mission and extract. It was a Grineer reactor sabotage mission.

Hasn't happened to me personally since then, but I have seen it happen to other players in my squad a few times.

THis bug seems to be more frequent since the update which changed doors from host-authoritative to client-authoritative. 
Which is weird, because client-authoritative door opening should basically make this error impossible.

I do not know if it only happens in rescue missions, but is definitely more frequente on them, which might be related to opening the door for the rescuee.