Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help to destroy Halls in Dojo

nellone

Question

I've pretty much destroyed everything in my dojo, i have only some Connectors, Reactors, the Hall and the Great Hall, but when i go to destroy the Great Hall i get this message:
"Could not queue component for destruction; the capacity provided by this component is necessary."

wfavviso.jpg
Can you confirm me that i should kick my members to be able to destroy this damn Hall? This is insane... i hope i'm wrong.
PS: i cannot build some other Great Hall, i feel quite stuck now 😕

Edited by nellone
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

Each hall grants you capacity for rooms, the message means you need to remove some before you can remove that one. Also you can only build one of each hall and they require the prerequisite to be constructed.

42 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Each hall grants you capacity for rooms, the message means you need to remove some before you can remove that one. Also you can only build one of each hall and they require the prerequisite to be constructed.

So they are NOT referring to the capacity of members... thank you, thank god!

39 minutes ago, nellone said:

So they are NOT referring to the capacity of members... thank you, thank god!

Nope, you can be solo in a clan and do what ever. Keep in mind decorations use a different cap then room which run off the dojo cap. More reactor rooms might be needed. Otherwise prerequisites will be the bane of working in the dojo.