Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate missions

8087H3DIN054UR

People keep joining syndicate missions, and just rushing for the exit without helping to pick up any tokens whatsoever. That on top of the interception missions having no tokens is making me feel like i should quit bothering to do them at all, because there's not a chance for me to ever get to actually level my syndicates up, because i have to leave the mission half to time to avoid someone coming in to screw me out of quittances and seeds, so I don't have a chance to ever get seeds at all half of the time and the other half you don't even give me a mission where they spawn. So either you need to add seeds/qutiances/w/e (which also bug out and i only get half of sometimes) to interceptions so i at least have a shot of getting my daily quota, or you need to add some kind of system to split syndicate missions up and allow me to exit them on my own time so some random doesn't come in and ruin my game 6 or more times per day.

Edited by 8087H3DIN054UR

Syndicate missions are best done solo.  If you join a game in progress, whatever medals the host player has already picked up will not be available for for you. You will notice this when you see a strange number when you pick up your first medal, for example like   "1/6 medallions".   That means the host already got 2 of them before you joined; your session is based on the state of the level as it is when you arrived, not how it was from the beginning.

Interception and Defense give a lot more syndicate standing reward than the other missions, like ~160% more. They're worth doing. The higher your syndicate rank, the more noticeable this becomes. At top rank normal missions give 3000-ish standing while int/def give 5000-ish standing.

There are 3 int/def maps that do have syndicate medals in them. Check them out first which ones they are if you still decide to skip these missions.

The following defense/interception maps always have medallions: 

Grineer Galleon (8 medals in the surrounding spawn rooms)

k7IYQZ8.jpg

The old Uranus underwater tileset (the one with many tunnels and rooms, not the new one that is one giant open room) always has 8 medals hidden in dead end caves and on high walkways.

IuAPkoq.jpg

The Corpus ice map on Europa has 6 medals instead of 8; In the very room where you spawn standing outside surrounded by crashed debris walls, that very room has 5 medals very close around you under/behind all that wreckage, the 6th is in the room hallway in the back (red arrow).

1364EBC4BEEAB5DB95836FE27BADB203C79312E3

Solo is the best way - in fact, if you're scouring the map, you're more likely to find the occasional ayatan sculpture too. You're not more likely to have one spawn (as far as I know) but you're more likely to find it if you're actually looking everywhere.