The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Valkyr’s hysteria causes rigid movements + no longer able to roll

(PSN)corpusbonds

It’s very, VERY frustrating, especially if you’re trying to use hysteria for a quick burst of health/quick assassination.

This happens every time I use hysteria:

1. Activating hysteria doesn’t cause any issues itself- but once it’s toggled off her movements become extremely rigid and you can’t use your normal melee (shooting your primary usually fixes this, some times it doesn’t and you’re forced to either die or try to run to extract).

2. You cannot roll. I’ve tried operating, shooting other weapons, using other moves, nothing works. You either have to fall off the edge or die so you can roll again.

3. **Rare but does happen**. You are unable to use other moves/weapons/switch to operator as you are stuck IN hysteria, even after toggling it off.

What happens after toggling off that causes it is unknown to me, but my Valkyr will still be in hysteria’s stance but there will be no animation (large talons, energy etc.). I am able to take damage like normal, but when I attack it’s hysteria’s animations AND I get health back. No energy drains from this. I cannot use other weapons nor can I operator.

This has happened with the new melee update and I’m becoming increasingly frustrated as I feel like I shouldn’t bother with my move on my warframe. I’m hoping this is able to be fixed in the future.

• 3 weeks later...