Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora prints drop in Santuary Onslaught right?

Loveframe

Hi, I had looked at the wiki and seems both regular and elite drop the prints, but I haven't seem to find a single one.

I spent 3 waves in elite on my Saryn and then again on my Valk to get a feel for it. However, I ended up spending most my time in regular onslaught to level 3 new frames I built over the weekend and 1 I forma'd. Leveling the frames took anywhere from 4-10 waves (affinity booster ran out) and I have had a drop chance increase booster from a Sortie active the last 3 days as well. I'm assuming either I have super bad luck or perhaps the wiki needs updating on her drop locations? Or is there some story mission I am missing I need to do first?

Edited by Gashslapper

Just Sanctuary Onslaught is all that drops her parts. You'll have to run the right amount of zones to get all of her parts too so I recommend running a minimum of 8 zones so you get the chances of getting the whole array of parts.

There's about 8-10 other items per rotation that you could get out of the same pool so you won't get all of her parts just 1 run and done so keep at it, you'll get her together.