Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scorch + Limbo = Bug

Deznev

Machine translation.
Noticed this bug in arbitration. Before the release of new PoE nothing like this happened (or I have not encountered so often). To the arbitration of sudden death is not clear how critical! Please fix this bug.

What you experienced in the video, is a really old bug. When enemies enter the rift, there is a fraction of a second between them entering and being affected by stasis, if they enter the rift while attacking they sometimes manage to land some hits. On your video you can see you get hit from behind by a Scorch entering cataclysm while attacking.

Edit: After more testing, there is something weird with Scorchs. Im not 100% sure if stasis behaves weird with the flames before they where on stasis or if Scorchs are actually managing to attack on stasis.

Edited by ReinAxefury

When playing Limbo it's sometimes really hard to figure out what is getting through the rift or cataclysm since it doesn't always appear to be linked to all the attacks any particular enemy uses. On Fortuna for example, the hyenas are a well known example of a unit that is completely immune to Limbo's abilities, but I also found I would get hit by some other random damage from ranged enemies. I really like playing Limbo, so I hope they fix these issues some time soon 😕