Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wolf of saturn - opt out

Ninubi

hey just taking the moment while in a mission to type this

i really like the meens to opting out from the wolf of saturn

it is not fun having a enemy spawn with 3 imortal companions that you can not deal with untill the main guy is dead

it is not fun having all your status based weapon being absolutly useless.... USELESS

it is not fun to go from melting enemies with singel shot shotgun [the corpus crystal one, yeah that one] to not even make a dent with multiple hits from that same gun

IT IS NOT FUN TO GET ONE SHOTED FOR NO APERENT REASON

it is not fun to have the controlls wresled out from you

i do not care att all for that stinking hammer

you can keep it

i no longer want it

so please

can i have a toggle to prevent that litte crew of party ruiners to never ever spawn

i can even take an aura with a special polarity so i have to change the polarity off every warframe i have so i never ever have to see that S#&$y wannabe stalker

the juggunaught  is not fun, but one can deal with it

it has a blatend weakspot with clear and obvius telegrafed moves

the stalker's and the sentients addaptaion to your damage is dealable with, and you get the meens to directly counter it. well designed

the wolf has damage resistans upp and beyond what is needed

the wolf is imune to all forms of CC

the wolf is imune to statues

the wolf, is not a fun enemie

• Like 1

While I would like to have him spawn for that stupid hammer, yes he is stupidly overpowered to deal with, while he would make a good endgame boss he is not good for a field boss. I guess the tanky adds to his 'wolfness' its very overkill. An opt out option can be good but if you are a solo runner as in public matchmaking some may want him to appear. But even if nothing is done he should be gone in 3-4 weeks

1 minute ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

While I would like to have him spawn for that stupid hammer, yes he is stupidly overpowered to deal with, while he would make a good endgame boss he is not good for a field boss. I guess the tanky adds to his 'wolfness' its very overkill. An opt out option can be good but if you are a solo runner as in public matchmaking some may want him to appear. But even if nothing is done he should be gone in 3-4 weeks

"I guess the tanky adds to his 'wolfness'..."
i am all for furries tho i prefer the fluffy hugeable not "i will murder you and do unspeakable with your corps"

as for him being gone in 3-4 weeks, weeell.... you say that but i have a sneaky suspision that he will stay just in a different way.
(and hopefully from the feedback in a more manageable way)

On 2019-04-14 at 9:54 PM, (PS4)Damn_Bloody said:

For once i go oh sh1t he's here but he is ok and gives a great challenge I dont havent got any weapon drop/part from him and fought him 3 times course he didnt spawn more then that in my missions

what is it you are trying to say?

On 2019-04-14 at 9:27 PM, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Well... They'll leave you alone if you die. So there's an option, at least.

that is not a option

it would be an option if i could "press X to kill yourself" and the warframe pulls out a gun and shoot itself

and we do not have that on pc

4 minutes ago, Ninubi said:

that is not a option

it would be an option if i could "press X to kill yourself" and the warframe pulls out a gun and shoot itself

and we do not have that on pc

What do you mean? Won't the wolf go away if you go down, like the stalker? Or am I missing something?

23 hours ago, (PS4)cats_r_better said:

The investment in time/effort in your mission definitely feels very out of whack for the rewards he drops. (ooo.. a silver stance mod i already have 3 of.. well worth the 10 minute fight)

having an option to opt out/just not have that kind of thing spawn in solo missions would be fantastic. 

the time investment is so and so. what is more intresting and more important is that:

1: is the sever damage drop of, in the latest encounter i went from doing minimum 10k+ damage to do 63... on a headshot…
2: when sorted out the "progression" [weapons that are the early game weapons that will be discarded for equal but more powerfull weapons, example, mk-1 -> braton -> braton prime. a clear progression with little to no reason to go back.]
about half of your arsenal is removed, due to status immunity, no amount of condition overload will help, no amount of status chanse will mater, thus firmly and clearly saying "bad player, stop useing these weapons, shame on you for trying!"
3: all warframes that fall under "high risk, high reward" or "squisshy" is now useless, due to the fact they die to fast, and you can no nothing to stop it, and again clearly saying "bad player, stop useing these warframes, shame on you for trying!"

the last one is especially daming cause unless you can "run and hide" and letting the "heavier, tankier" frames that can and will survive the damage output
and again says to anyone that plays alone, eather becouse they do not want to play with others or want to take the time with a map (something the community will activly say "bad player, stop exploring the map, stop waisting my time, shame on you for trying!") so is DE again saying "bad player, stop useing these warframes, shame on you for trying!"

there is simply no reward big enough for this. it is pore game design when more then half the tools are tossed out 😕

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

What do you mean? Won't the wolf go away if you go down, like the stalker? Or am I missing something?

you are correct but that does not make it an option,

it makes it a consequence of trying, or flat out just giving up

and i have given up

Edited by Ninubi
i will leave any mission the moment it spawns

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Damn_Bloody said:

I mean that i dont really mind having him a bit less tanky but i dont mind him stalking us

IF I WOULD GET SOME PARTS FOR THE WEAPON EVERY TIME HE ENTERS THE MISSION

please use the "Quote" funktion, it makes it alot easier to follow what you are responding to.

and please read this. and then respond, you come across as IF you are ignoring my argument.

i am arguing that it is a badly designed thing based on the damage to the gameplay
and please read the post i linked down below for added information

TL:DR the wolf of Saturn is just bad for the game

On 2019-04-14 at 11:45 PM, (PS4)cats_r_better said:

The investment in time/effort in your mission definitely feels very out of whack for the rewards he drops. (ooo.. a silver stance mod i already have 3 of.. well worth the 10 minute fight)

having an option to opt out/just not have that kind of thing spawn in solo missions would be fantastic. 

18 minutes ago, Ninubi said:

the time investment is so and so. what is more intresting and more important is that:

1: is the sever damage drop of, in the latest encounter i went from doing minimum 10k+ damage to do 63... on a headshot…
2: when sorted out the "progression" [weapons that are the early game weapons that will be discarded for equal but more powerfull weapons, example, mk-1 -> braton -> braton prime. a clear progression with little to no reason to go back.]
about half of your arsenal is removed, due to status immunity, no amount of condition overload will help, no amount of status chanse will mater, thus firmly and clearly saying "bad player, stop useing these weapons, shame on you for trying!"
3: all warframes that fall under "high risk, high reward" or "squisshy" is now useless, due to the fact they die to fast, and you can no nothing to stop it, and again clearly saying "bad player, stop useing these warframes, shame on you for trying!"

the last one is especially daming cause unless you can "run and hide" and letting the "heavier, tankier" frames that can and will survive the damage output
and again says to anyone that plays alone, eather becouse they do not want to play with others or want to take the time with a map (something the community will activly say "bad player, stop exploring the map, stop waisting my time, shame on you for trying!") so is DE again saying "bad player, stop useing these warframes, shame on you for trying!"

there is simply no reward big enough for this. it is pore game design when more then half the tools are tossed out 😕