Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aurora, Chroma's sister warframe idea

NytemareRhosyn

Aurora The Arcane Element (in this mag procs jam "ranged" damage sources.) Positive Efficiency Does not reduce costs. instead adds effects to her casts. negative increases costs.  

passive: Adds Elemental damage to near by weapons, damage added is based of the element aurora is currently. 5-25 damage which does a single "tick" of damage per proc. 

1: Arcane Missive: shoots a ball of damage based of current element. Hold 1 to change element. (maybe change frame appearance as well? ) Elemental types are Viral/mag/rad

100/150/200/300 initial damage, 25/50/75/100 area damage(2.5m area of effect) 50% base status chance for both initial and area damage. range= los- 60m

Power strength affects status chance. Duration affects proc duration. range = range. 

30 energy per cast, creates 1 projectile, every 25% positive efficiency adds 1 projectile. 15 energy to change form/element type for every 30% positive efficiency release a mini radial blast does damage based of prior element. Area is 5m.(range is effected by range mods)(so at 160% efficiency switching from viral to rad would release 2  viral area of effects centered on aurora. damage is 15/50/75/100)

(arcane might augment mod. casting at ally adds damage to their weapons of current form type)

2: Arcane Glyph:  Create a rune at target location that damages enemies that travel over it. 50% status chance elemental damage is based of element form aurora is on.

damage is 25/50/75/100. damage is every 1 second. Lasts 2/3/4/5 seconds. area is 5m. range is 30m. energy cost is 25. runes can be stacked to increase damage. Damage is additive.

Range increases range that can be marked and size of rune. Power strength increases damage and status chance. for every 50% positive Efficiency rune explodes dealing 100/200/300 damage

3 Runic Form :toggle: Change into an avatar of destruction, based of current form. You become a being of pure energy based of current form. drains 10 energy per second. damage is 60/120/180/240 status chance is 20%. damage is still the element type. 

deal damage to all enemies within 10m every 3 seconds. While within this form take 50% reduced damage. range increases damage bubble size.for every 50% positive Efficiency she gains health per kill. (5/10/15/20)

4 Arcane Rage: Refresh and reset of status procs of all enemies hit. range is 20m Damage is 15/30/45/60 base plus additional 5/10/15/20 if unit is by a status per staus its affected by before procs are refreshed. (2 status procs would increase damage by 40 at max rank)

Status chance is 50% base

For every 25% positive efficiency increase base range by 10. Range increases range. Power strength increase status chance and damage. Duration increases proc length. for every 30% positive duration add 1 sec to proc duration. 

Point of Aurora is to be an agro multi elemental frame, Chroma's sister. While he is the warden. the protector. She is the bringer of destruction. Focused and resolved.

She will Infect, radiate, and disarm all who stand in her way. Will you join her? or be crushed by her?

Edited by NytemareRhosyn
typo, and changed numbers.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Why would it be a bad thing? I know the characters which means I love or played the game

It sounds like a good thing in my head : /

only thing is i need to tweak efficiency numbers, wants something different from "costs less" and more like i am more efficient in its use? 

• 1 month later...