Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity: The Ultimate Damage Dealer.

Commander_Pancakes

So, after the recent 9.8 update a lot of Warframes, got buffed, nerfed, nerfed to the ground and some other are in par with poor Volt. So one of them was Trinity. As a team player myself I loved Trinity and her ability to turn the tide of a T3 Heavy Gunner Fest with Link and Blessing. So, after the huge nerf of Link I went back to Trinitys 2 first abilities. The Well of Life was buffed, so when you cast it to an enemy, he is lifted up in the air and has double health, so you can leech more health. Then, there is Energy Vampire, which got changed. Dramaticaly. Now it stuns the target draining a certain precentage of the target's health, though after 3 casts, if I recall, it stops dealing damage. After some days of playing with Trinity on solo, I discovered a huge secret about Trinitys changes. With an unranked Well of Life and a maxed out Energy Vampire, you can perform the strongest ability combo in the game. First, cast Well of Life. Wait for 10 seconds, and then cast Energy Vampire. What happens is that the Well of Life doubles the targets health, so the Energy Vampire drains a certain precentage of your target's double health, so when the Well of Life stops, the target falls to the ground and continues to take double damage, so a non-lethal Energy Vampire tuns into a lethal ability against non-boss enemies, even the Stalker. ( It will also severly damage a Boss ) So, if you didn't get what I mean, here is an intepretation of what happens: A target has 1000 health, it's health gets doubled by the Well, so it now has 2000 health. The Vampire will start leeching a certain amount of health, lets say that it will drain the 50% of the targets health. So the target would lose 1000 health but if we cast the maxed Energy Vampire some second before the well ends, it will keep dealing the double damage to its target: 1000 HP - 1000 HP (doubled damage output because of the Well)= 0 HP or in other words, DED. Got it? Tell me what you think!

Edited by Commander_Pancakes

...the target falls to the ground and continues to take double damage...

It's ten times the damage, actually. Well of life multiplies target's hp by 10.

Handy trick, but I can't imagine using it on anything but bosses.

Edited by Zukushi

It's ten times the damage, actually. Well of life multiplies target's hp by 10.

Handy trick, but I can't imagine using it on anything but bosses.

Thanks for the info! The more you know.

Also combine with Shades cloak. Very usefull when swarmed by Infested and lethal against anything (excluding Bosses) no matter it's level. (Even those pesky level 152 Ancients) . So, it can be considered a usefull single target assassination skill, when you have to take out a Tech, Ancient Healer, Disruptor ( URGH! ) or a Napalm. Damn Napalms.

Edited by Commander_Pancakes

• 2 weeks later...