Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Foruna Profit Taker bounties - Atmo Systems

(PSN)Brewwonder

I am hoping there is a bug that is preventing me from getting the Uncommon Atmo Systems rewards from the Profit Taker bounties. I have run the first two bounties over 80 times each, so 160+ rewards and NONE have been Atmo Systems. I cant advance to the rank of Hand without the Atmo Systems. Has anyone else on PS4 had this trouble?

8 hours ago, (PS4)xInkedToxicityx said:

Known bug. They put a 1% chance all forums I see that and only doing it is de's content to get baruuk. I sent a ticket no reply

Any citation for that?

10 hours ago, (PS4)Brewwonder said:

I am hoping there is a bug that is preventing me from getting the Uncommon Atmo Systems rewards from the Profit Taker bounties. I have run the first two bounties over 80 times each, so 160+ rewards and NONE have been Atmo Systems. I cant advance to the rank of Hand without the Atmo Systems. Has anyone else on PS4 had this trouble?

AFAIK, it's just RNG.  Lots of players have had no issue gaining enough Atmo Systems to rank up.  Others of us - yes, I also had trouble obtaining this material to rank up - have just had to push through the grind.  The good news is that once you rank up you can purchase more of them for whatever you need to build.  Good luck.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Brewwonder said:

I ran the second bounty another 26 times this morning and got my first Atmo Systems. At this rate, ill have to run close to 600 bounties to get all 10 Atmo Systems. I understand grind, but thats torture!

Except it's not guaranteed that you'll get them every X amount of missions based on how long it took to get the first set.  That's the nature of RNG that's doing an independent draw every time you run the mission.

Others have said that Steve is looking into the drop rate, so DE may discover a bug yet.  In the meantime, good luck with getting 2 more drops to rank up and not have to worry anymore.

Full disclosure, i ran the bounty about 10-15 more times today and finallt got the last two Atmo drops. I still think it was ridiculous and sheer torture, but the almost 250 bounty runs amassed me almost 200 calda torroids, so at least i can rank up my daily standing to max for many days.