Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave - Open world challenges should be "universal"

Mados.sys

By universal i mean that you should be able to do them on Plains or Orbs, whatever you like the most, I find totally unncessary that some of them have to be specific since they are the same, just a different place.

Not only that but some friends that have Potato PCs like mine can't complete the challenge, we can't complete them because Orbs kill our Pc, i don't say that Orbs runs horrible, i'm pretty sure it runs perfectly, but i can't handle it, all I and them can handle is Plains, so can we get "universal" open world challenges?

I would take a picture of the game running at 1-3 fps on orbs while plains run at 30 or 40, but my Steam interface literally dies so i can't.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

By universal i mean that you should be able to do them on Plains or Orbs, whatever you like the most, I find totally unncessary that some of them have to be specific since they are the same, just a different place.

Not only that but some friends that have Potato PCs like mine can't complete the challenge, we can't complete them because Orbs kill our Pc, i don't say that Orbs runs horrible, i'm pretty sure it runs perfectly, but i can't handle it, all I and them can handle is Plains, so can we get "universal" open world challenges? 

I would take a picture of the game running at 1-3 fps on orbs while plains run at 30 or 40, but my Steam interface literally dies so i can't.

Try turning off the steam interface... it's a resource hog and reduces performance in my experience.  Still won't fix a toaster trying to play OV but it might get you to 2-4fps...

Yes, please.

My laptop can handle the Plains better than the Vallis, so being able to complete mining, fishing or bounty challenges in either place would be amazing. 

14 minutes ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

I've found hitting the print screen button and then ctrl+V into imgur works, and Warframes default screenshot button is F6.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

On 2019-04-16 at 3:06 PM, MagPrime said:

Yes, please.

My laptop can handle the Plains better than the Vallis, so being able to complete mining, fishing or bounty challenges in either place would be amazing. 

I've found hitting the print screen button and then ctrl+V into imgur works, and Warframes default screenshot button is F6.

Oh wew thanks, i actually didn't knew that but the thing now is that i have F1 to F12 all binded to quick gear, i'll check if i can config that, but print might work in case my interface dies in the middle of the game

On 2019-04-16 at 3:05 PM, LSG501 said:

Try turning off the steam interface... it's a resource hog and reduces performance in my experience.  Still won't fix a toaster trying to play OV but it might get you to 2-4fps...

I did but my problem with vallis is the ram, wich is the thing that i'm mostly lacking so is not only the fps, but the fact than the screen freezes over and over again