Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Wolf of Saturn Six/Sabotagr Mission Bug

I was in a sabotage mission with some random people doing a kuva siphon on mars at around 10pm English time and thr wolf showed up we killed him no problem and he dropped the blueprint. When we got to the console later in the sabotage we realised there was no datamass!!! We looked for a while but eventually had to abondon :(    Please fix this DE <—— ps if u see this de i have video proof.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

He drops a mod 100%.  The sledge parts are only a 35% drop chance.

That's what the wiki says.  That said, I killed him once and couldn't find even a mod drop.  All I had were bronze (common) mods in reward screen.  Most other times I did at least get the proper (if mediocre) mod or a sledge part.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

8 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

It's also what the official drop tables state.  If you didn't get at least an uncommon mod then either you didn't pick it up or there was a bug of some sort.

I didn't see a drop when I killed him so I checked and not having found anything in my mission progress I ran around the place I killed him to make sure I'd grabbed everything.  Every other time he has at least dropped something from the table, but for sure that time he didn't.  I would agree that this is a glitch of some kind, but posting as another witness to this behavior.

9 hours ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

That's what the wiki says.  That said, I killed him once and couldn't find even a mod drop.  All I had were bronze (common) mods in reward screen.  Most other times I did at least get the proper (if mediocre) mod or a sledge part.

three out of the 4 times i've fought him, he dropped nothing!!

• 3 weeks later...

Something similar happened to me not long ago. We where playing on the mars sabotage void mission. Wold spawned saw a player leave once we killed the wolf we got a sledge part then noticed that the player that left had the datamass and caused it to no longer exist forcing us to quit the mission.