Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extremely loud fan noise with mods

(PSN)Shatter02

As of the update for the Exploiter Orb, my fan has been very loud at certain points then I noticed that when I open any UI that involves mods my fan kicks into overdrive and is VERY loud and it's only with Warframe that it gets that loud. when I open the mod section in my ship that's when it is the absolute worst, it was so bad that I changed the thermal paste in my PS4 but made no difference. it also does in gameplay and it started with the same update. Have you noticed anything like this?

According to my experience, can’t relate it to Warframe. 

It must be your PS4 over heating from having some dust in the vents or PS4 places in a place with less cooling like closed cabinet.

I recommend first clean your PS4 if there’s any dust on vents, there’s some easy way without opening your PS4 on YouTube. (Make sure your PS4 is not on vertical stand because it blocks the main vents to the cooling fan.)

Second if it’s Warframe causing that issue make sure to change settings from Warframe options at video section, disable graphic accelerators like blur and light effect and stuff that improve the graphics.

For me I run with basic settings and made it less graphical and matched my tv settings to suit the in game settings. I’ll send you SS of my settings as soon I get home today.

Here is it:

https://ibb.co/fFpP8G

This is my settings, but make sure you match the (Brightness) and (Contrast) to your TV and the rest will take effect after all the matching been done.

Edited by (PS4)BWS-Fizz