Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't play public matches

Ariel19_98

Question

I've been trying to get along the whole new forced 64-bits mode warframe and the devs forced onto us, and a problem came to me: I can't play public matches.
Every time I try to connect to a group, or enter any mission in general, the game stays frozen on the loading screen (sound still plays), and when it loads to about 75%, the game says I lost connection to the host and that I'll be going back to my ship. I simply can't connect to any match. What should I do? I can't afford a PC that would load the game faster for me, and am not even sure if my laptop will be able to run warframe. Is there anything I can do? Or am I doomed to play solo forever?

12 answers to this question

Far as I know, Warframe being 64bit-only shouldn't (negatively) affect performance - except in the case of people with 32bit processors, who shouldn't be able to launch the game at all.

So:
- What're your specs?
- What're your game settings (launcher, in-game)?
- Have you tried optimizing your installation (via launcher options)?

13 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Did u try to switch on DX10 to play, maybe your GPU dont support DX11!?

Try that and see if work or not!

THing is, I'm currently (and am only allowed to, by the launcher) using DirectX 10 and can't uncheck it

9 minutes ago, Quarterdane said:

Far as I know, Warframe being 64bit-only shouldn't (negatively) affect performance - except in the case of people with 32bit processors, who shouldn't be able to launch the game at all.

So:
- What're your specs?

My specs are insanely low. I'm on a windows 7 pc, with an Intel Core(TM) i3-2120, and a 4GB RAM memory on my pc. I can't afford to buy new, more updated, more expensive parts. I will try to optimize the data, but I used to run warframe in 32 bit mode because the game is so heavy. Forcing 64 IS negative to low end pcs like mine

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Mate dont upgrade anything, start saving money and buy new machine, new PC. If u are trully gamer buy desktop PC, not laptop.

Bit hard. I don't have an actual job and live of university support, a small university project I work on, and with my mom's gains. I help pay rent and among other things. Plus, I live in Brazil, so inflation made the buying the most basic PC nearly impossible. 2K-3K for something that runs minefield without freezing

45 minutes ago, Quarterdane said:

And what might your GFX card (or integrated chip) be?

I legit don't know, Can't find it.

My info I can give is

System: Windows 7 64 bits

Inter (R) core (TM) i3-2120 CPU @3.30ghz (4CPUs)

DirectX 11 (my warframe only runs in directX10)

1 hour ago, Quarterdane said:

So:
- What're your specs?

Also, I tried optimizing the game. It opens a bit quicker but I still got the same problem. I can't connect to any party and loading takes a while

7 hours ago, Ariel19_98 said:

I legit don't know, Can't find it.

7 hours ago, Ariel19_98 said:

I think it's Intel(R) HD graphics Family

If you run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool (Start menu, type "dxdiag" in the search bar, open the program that pops up) and go to the Display tab, it should show you detailed information on your GFX card/integrated chip.
Also, the first tab (System) shows the installed version of DirectX at the bottom. What do you have there?

8 hours ago, Ariel19_98 said:

Bit hard. I don't have an actual job and live of university support, a small university project I work on, and with my mom's gains. I help pay rent and among other things. Plus, I live in Brazil, so inflation made the buying the most basic PC nearly impossible. 2K-3K for something that runs minefield without freezing

I understand u verry well I was have same problem, I live in Europe but same in non-developed country where is hard to find the job and I also dont have full time job, I'm working honorary, but two years ago before I was start to play Warframe I was have desktop PC from 2007. Then I was start to saving money step by step and buy all neccesary components for my new PC, but I didnt buy fully assembled PC, I was assemble my PC by myself. The thing is that I was have from my previous PC some stuff which I was save (Monitor, Speakers, Mice, Keyboard, PC Case and tons of cables) then I was buy parts one by one every time when I was save some money I was buy one part (GPU, PSU, CPU, Mainboard and finally RAM memory). After one year of collecting all that parts I was assemble my new PC!

I hope so this will give u some idea how to start.

Good luck I cant tell u nothing else! 🙂