Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Of Saturn Six Should NOT Spawn On Defense Missions

(PSN)XenJaaviik

While I have gripes with how much of a bullet sponge the Wolf can be without high tier weapons, l have one that trumps that 10 fold. The Wolf can spawn on endless missions (Survival, Defense, Interception, That one we don't speak of), which doesn't sound like an issue at first glance, right? Well when you consider that on specifically Defense missions, the spawning of the Wolf can HALT the Stay-Leave screen, it gets a bit more cancerous (I haven't played interception in about... forever, so I don't know if this is also a problem there as well). Add on top of that he spawns with his goon squad that are invincible and can harm the objectives rather quickly with their endless supply of Molotovs, and on top of THAT the fact that defense missions are commonly used for Affinity farm, meaning that in most cases, everyone in the squad will not be equipped to deal with the Wolf to progress and you're left with a dead game. This means you to have to leave and restart, losing however much time and affinity gain because DE thought a randomly spawning super-boss should spawn on missions that require the map to be cleared of ALL enemies was a bright idea. The spawn rate is so rare that it's unlikely to happen enough to any one player to really screw them out of an extreme amount of time, but nonetheless this is something that should be fixed for Wolf, and any future random super-bosses.

With a window of 5-6 min I don't really see this being that big of an issue for endless defense. If no one want to fight him just restart for the .1% chance of spawning (yes I know it technically higher 6%). That said I would happily trade defense for open world. Not sure what's so special that he can't spawn there.

the issue for me is when he spawns on set-wave missions, like Nightmare defense or Invasion defences with only 10 waves.

HE ALWAYS APPEARS ON WAVE 10!

Every single time he appears on wave 10, and usually near the end, so we have no time to kill him; I've never had him halt the timer because of "kill all enemies"; usually he spawns, we wipe out the remaining infested or whatever and the mission is over, with no chance to kill the wolf at all.