Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I just get trolled?

Sept3var

29 minutes ago, FlyingDice said:

You can stop with the smug condescension. Obviously I'm talking about dedicated servers -- y'know, the standard for online multiplayer that was already the standard before WF hit open beta. I know they didn't have the budget for it back then, but there's no excuse now.

It was an ISP issue, but it was only an issue because of the P2P setup. I had zero connectivity problems with any other game I played at the time. Of course you're free to keep spouting off ignorant half-insults and making apologies for DE instead of paying attention since you seem to be rather keen on it.

then you could have just said dedicated servers instead of better alternatives you left your self open for a jokes 

and as i said to someone else its insanity on both fronts the forums on the topic is do it come on do it now, its not that hard do it now, its not expensive do it now. why i always say its always easier said then done have you possibly thought they considered it and decided against it due to the what ever reasoning they have or shall we do what most people on the forums do jump right on the lazy greedy blah blah band wagon that most seem to do? 

my condensation comes from the reason i get aggravated with people saying do this now its not that X with out thinking the entire thing though yea great sounding on paper until you do it then it turns into one big mess ill be the first person to say i told you so i dont know how it works you dont all we can do is sit here and rabble over what information we can pull up and bark at each other 

it would be nice yes but you have to realize that Warframe is own by a Chinese company and if this formula is working well they are not going to put more money to invest in something that cost more with little payout.

its a kinda if it ain't broke don't fix it on a global scale in my eyes

besides most these dedicated server threads are all in general speaking since we do not know everything required to even suggest if it is a good idea or if its a bad idea yet there are people insisting it is a good idea because of some statistics they pull up so we can figure out a idea here and there but we cannot make a full picture choice with out all the other bits of data and some of that is DE eyes only so we may never know the best we can do is ask them and then why or why not to assume anything else is folly