Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave mods and their potential outside of Conclave

KappaToWin

Can we please get to use the Conclave mods outside of Conclave so there is a single reason to level up on the Conclave Syndicate?

I'm not saying being able to use every single mod, some of them aren't useful or are just unusable outside of Conclave, but I'm pretty sure that there's so many good mods for warframes are stances for melee weapons that could renew or improve anyone's experience, add some variety for lots of builds or even being a reason to play Conclave.

I myself when I started playing Warframe, I fell in love with the whip type weapons and I wanted to know how to get a whip stance, so I went to the wiki wondering for answers and I saw a stance called "Lashing Coil", I played Conclave until I got the stance, tried to equip the stance and... nothing. I checked what I was missing and then I had notice that mods earned from Conclave were only usable on Conclave. I got a little mad and moved on trying on every other type of weapon while completing all the nodes of the Star Chart and trying to forget about this (because I still loved every other thing about the game). Today I find myself looking for rapiers stances for a Zaw and find out that there's only 1 stance playable outside of the Conclave.

So as mentioned earlier can we get to play with Conclave mods in regular missions?

Sorry if I misspelled anything I'm still learning English and sorry if I extended for too long while writing.

Thank you for reading my post!

Edited by KappaToWin
Headline mistake
  • Like 3