Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Resurgence Burden to be manual pickup like Ayatan Stars

Psikeau

Currently they will be automatically picked up if you get too close, and picking them up decreases your max health. Because of this dead players can troll living players by making them easier to oneshot. By making them pickups that require a button press it allows better team coordination so the player(s) least affected by it can pick it up and dead players cannot troll.

• Like 5

I agree with this.  It is extremely frustrating having 3 or 4 of these things against your will on a melee build, and waiting for some other player to show up around the fallen player with last 1 or 2 so you can get rid of the things.  Make it an active choice on the part of the player, otherwise you will get trolled, or alternatively, players unprepared will get reported for trolling, as its really hard to tell the difference.

Also, please either update the leave message or fix the bug where you exit and receive no rewards despite surviving multiple rounds and then leaving immediately on death.  As far as I can tell the message saying you keep rewards upon leaving is false, as apparently clicking on it after dying with multiples of these Resurgence burdens left me with exactly nothing for 21 minutes of effort and leaving immediately before any inactive timer could kick in.  First time I've died in an arbitration was with this new system dropping my warframe's health to like half.  I admit I'm going to have to get used to reacting faster in those situations, but I'd rather have the choice of dropping my warframe's health.  Or I suppose I'll should just go solo on the solo-able arbitrations.

7 hours ago, Psikeau said:

Currently they will be automatically picked up if you get too close, and picking them up decreases your max health. Because of this dead players can troll living players by making them easier to oneshot. By making them pickups that require a button press it allows better team coordination so the player(s) least affected by it can pick it up and dead players cannot troll.

No. Index mechanics should stay in Index.

@TheStardustTenno suggested getting a revive charge everytime you survive a rotation.

Edited by EinheriarJudith
  • Like 1