Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing-Especially Pursuit

NuclearCoffeePot

An issue you seem to have forgoten about-Archwing-ITS AWFUl

firstly the controls are clunky and require finetuning or some kind of new system that makes it easier to handle in a tile set with no defineable up or down

YOu run into things constantly and lets talk about the pursuit mission- Heres a summary of the last time i played pursuit- Start the mission and found the ship right away- then began to 

painstakingly tail it in order to shoot i tiny hitbox that barely registers while the ship S#&$s out timed mines that are very difficult to avoid, additionally enemies constantly atttack you one of which being the shield dargyn- which rotates to face you and requires terrible maneuvering to get around and damage it

when you finally deal enough damage to disable it you have to rotate to the front of the ship and deal dmg to 4 different spots while the heavily armored turrets fire rapidly at you and dregs and dargyns keep on spawning-AAAAAAGh its frustrating

Just change it- Change everything

I agree with you, but I think that MORE missions should be like Pursuit. To me, that's the closest one to what Archwing should actually be - high-speed space battle with big ships. The mode could definitely use some tuning, but I feel like that's the closest thing we have to what Archwing should be. 

The worst one, IMO, is Interception. No high-speed chases, no maneuverability, just you running around killing enemies and defending objectives, except this time enemies are so tiny that you can barely see them and they can come at the objective from any angle in 3D space, capturing it even if you're standing right on top of it. 

Archwing should be about piloting your own high-speed space jet, not the same boring missions, but in spaaaace.

I'm really hoping Railjack brings some serious adjustments to Archwing with it. And Eletryon/Iztal/Amesha Prime. And new Archwings, maybe? Archwing just needs some new content in general.