Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Stuck in Navigation When Cancelling a Mission After Restart

(XBOX)R3d P01nt

After a mission ends and I'm returned to my orbiter, while the EOM screen is up, if I press X to restart the mission, I'm instantly taken back to the Navigation panel and the mission countdown timer starts up as it should.  If I then cancel the mission, I find that I'm stuck in the Nav panel and cannot cancel out of it.  The only way to get out is to go through the menu and select a new station (like the arsenal or foundry) at which point I can cancel out of that and walk around the orbiter.  This is a repeatable bug that happens 100% of the time (for me at least).

Same happens to me.

I would add a similar bug occurs if you are standing within "Press X" to activate the Arsenal but not actually IN the arsenal. If you then bring up the Previous Mission Results menu, and press "X" to repeat last mission - it will put you in the Arsenal and behind the scenes try to select the mission (but doesn't start a timer).  At this point you are stuck in the arsenal.  I usually have to resort to using a keyboard to press Esc to get out of this.